Author Topic: EasyJet Summer 2021  (Read 12055 times)

Offline strange

• Newly Registered
Re: EasyJet Summer 2021
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2020, 08:07:49 AM »
They're on the website as well now. About 07:00 they came on

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2020, 09:36:41 AM »
Had a look. £105 each one way for us as we can’t book the return yet. The way things are I think we will hold on. I’m still unsure how things are going to pan out this next 12 months. Airlines could go under. Covid19 could make a comeback. We could even have a bloody civil war here the way things are going.

Happy Days :(

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2020, 09:42:33 AM »
On a related subject...

I am confused that I received an email from Easyjet offering the opportunity to change our flights (27th Jun 2020) to later ones without charge. Turns out it was without change fee - I still would have to pay the difference.

On closer examination it appears this is because they haven't cancelled the flight (yet?) - even though it is due to fly in just 2.5 weeks time. The flights are not bookable if you try now.

Surely it won't fly on the 27th? With the FCO advice we wouldn't be insured (plus all the other Covid 19 complications & risks).

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2020, 09:51:59 AM »
On a related subject...

I am confused that I received an email from Easyjet offering the opportunity to change our flights (27th Jun 2020) to later ones without charge. Turns out it was without change fee - I still would have to pay the difference.

On closer examination it appears this is because they haven't cancelled the flight (yet?) - even though it is due to fly in just 2.5 weeks time. The flights are not bookable if you try now.

Surely it won't fly on the 27th? With the FCO advice we wouldn't be insured (plus all the other Covid 19 complications & risks).

That’s how I understood the new rules they brought out for flight changes. The reason we went for a refund.

As it happened we could have booked at no extra cost but like you the flights we wanted (same dates) Were not released.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2020, 09:55:14 AM »
Yes, the dates we wanted were released today. I thought if they cancelled the flight we could change to another free. What I don’t understand is if they don’t cancel the flight then surely they need to fly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Offline Bluwise

« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2020, 11:36:29 AM »
Easyjet didn't cancel ours until 14 days before the flight at which point we were able to change them to September (online) at no extra charge.

Offline Toky

• Prolific Member
  • Every day's a day for dancing
« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2020, 15:21:29 PM »
We were able to change the ones we had booked for 25th May til the end of September without charge, despite being a £390 odds of a difference as the dates we chose for Septemebr falls on a bank holiday. Whether we get is a different story. Also got booked this morning for 2 weeks next May -Gla-Dlm, including seats, for £198 in total. Still to add bags, which we do nearer the time.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2020, 15:25:47 PM »
Easyjet didn't cancel ours until 14 days before the flight at which point we were able to change them to September (online) at no extra charge.
Thanks for that Sue, that’s the little piece of information I needed.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2020, 15:26:42 PM »
We were able to change the ones we had booked for 25th May til the end of September without charge, despite being a £390 odds of a difference as the dates we chose for Septemebr falls on a bank holiday. Whether we get is a different story. Also got booked this morning for 2 weeks next May -Gla-Dlm, including seats, for £198 in total. Still to add bags, which we do nearer the time.
Hoping to do similar once they finally cancel the flight so we can.

Offline AOK

• Plumstead, London, UK
« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2020, 15:46:10 PM »
Booked 2 x LGW to DLM this morning £300 inc reserved seats.Just checked again and now gone up to £520! :(

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf