Author Topic: Evening entertainment  (Read 2831 times)

Offline MC79

• CBF Member
Evening entertainment
« on: August 21, 2020, 15:59:37 PM »
we are arriving on the 25th with 7 children, is there anything for kids to do in the evenings? I've done zero research as this wasn't our original holiday destination : :) kids age from 2-15, so anything like arcades, singing/dancing/shows? Any info or tips?  :D

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
Re: Evening entertainment
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2020, 16:10:26 PM »
Where are you staying ?

Offline Fran

Evening entertainment
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2020, 16:16:44 PM »
There’s an arcade style place with mini rides a bowling alley and indoor soft play area upstairs in the Erasta shopping centre in Fethiye. But it was closed last week. There is also the water park in Calis which is suitable for all ages.

You could also book a private boat trip from the water taxis in Calis I’m sure they’d love that. You leave at 9.30 and get back about 5.30. There’s 3 or 4 stops in the bays for swimming and the food you get on board is amazing.

Offline MC79

• CBF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2020, 16:25:17 PM »
Sorry, forgot to say, we are staying at Diana residence, I usually make sure there's enough for them to do before booking but we have seapped bookings so many times lately, looks as if this one might actually go ahead so though I'd try and find out! The boat trip sounds exactly the sort of thing they like, also the water park, they always come out with us for the evening meal and have a go in arcades/ parks/ night markets that sort of thing, we haven't been to Turkey  :D

Offline suzyq

• Newly Registered
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2020, 17:08:51 PM »
There is a lovely park to walk through on the sea front in between Fethiye and Calis called Sehit Fethi Bey Parki. It has a children’s play area and is lit up a night, there are restaurants nearby.

Offline MC79

• CBF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2020, 17:22:25 PM »
Thats also exactly the sort of thing I'm after, sounds great, thank you we will def have a look for that !

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2020, 17:46:41 PM »
You'll find most nights there will be a singer/band on somewhere along the prom or main street.

Offline Fran

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2020, 17:49:26 PM »
There is a lovely park to walk through on the sea front in between Fethiye and Calis called Sehit Fethi Bey Parki. It has a children’s play area and is lit up a night, there are restaurants nearby.
At the moment the play areas are taped off, but maybe open when you get there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline MC79

• CBF Member
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2020, 20:12:37 PM »
Thank you all, this is really helpful, I think they will be happy!

Offline trainer

• Last man standing
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2020, 23:52:47 PM »
Me and the family where in the big park on Tuesday the security guard said the reason the children’s play area was closed is because that the people visiting the park could not obey the rules face masks, social distancing so they closed it till further notice asked when he thought it would be open again he said not for a long time 2-3 months I hope not as it was a great place for the kids

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf