Author Topic: A Visit  (Read 2931 times)

Offline crossie

A Visit
« on: September 27, 2005, 11:40:15 AM »
Thought I had better have a look at the forum,as we are moving to Fethiye, spring 2006,I see Scunner is still the main man!was talking to someone who knows you,a couple of weeks ago (in Calis)Tony Mac.
So more scoucers in Fethiye,allthough the way things are, we might have to buy in Calis.I hear Frank Fairclough is living there!
I might participate in the forum for a while, I got banned from Mushtags, and not heard anything from Gary,for a while.

Offline legless

• Muppet on Wheels
  • Global Moderator
A Visit
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2005, 16:25:55 PM »
Isn;t Calis a bit too much like Coronation Street for you Crossie ?

Ron

Offline Jenny

A Visit
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2005, 16:52:43 PM »
Alright Crosie, havent seen you around for a while! Never thought you wuld admit to being in Calis! haha

Jenny.x.

Offline Cavfan

• Prolific Member
A Visit
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2005, 18:34:37 PM »
You're not going to start giving us all aggro on here are you? Still, nice to see you again ,just wonder what you're going to say next?

Offline lindi

A Visit
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2005, 19:18:20 PM »
Hi crossie

Who's Frank Fairclough[?]

lindi :)

Offline teresa321

A Visit
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2005, 19:25:05 PM »
Hello Crossie and you are welcome to return. However if Mushtaq banned you he must have had a reason so please don't cause upset on here.

Tell us a bit about your planned move to Fethiye and whether you are serious about Calis or whether that part is just a wind up?  I am also moving over next year and there are a few others on here.

Teresa

Offline crossie

A Visit
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2005, 23:09:19 PM »
Well, Yes it is a bit CS for me, but we viewed a nice property, a couple of weeks ago,somewhere to the back of the hospital, not right at the back about 500 mts away, and Fethiye is getting very expensive.
Is that the lovely Jenny, from Wallesy, How are you, over having a bite at the Lighthouse, friends with Memet, known him for ten years.
and Calis is OK to eat, but to live!

Offline crossie

A Visit
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2005, 23:15:44 PM »
Hi Teresa, hope your not Teresa Green, or perhaps we better not go down that road.am I serious about moving to Turkey next year, absoluteley!
We are selling up in the UK and moving to Turkey permanently, but that has been our plan for about five years,and I must have mentioned it before,expect to be living in Fethiye/Calis area by May 2006

Offline crossie

A Visit
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2005, 23:17:04 PM »
Cafan struggling to recall you, have you changed your name?

Offline crossie

A Visit
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2005, 23:20:53 PM »
Teresa, it was,nt mushtag that banned me it was an a/hole who calls himself Merlin,I was slagging off Altinkum,He,s some sort of estate agent,who must be a site sponser, and he banned me, so when I move i am going to pop over and give him a slapping.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf