Author Topic: Anne Jenns  (Read 3115 times)

Offline mary62

• Growing old disgracefully.
Re: Anne Jenns
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2020, 12:20:37 PM »
I'm in shock. I met Anne on a few occasions. We went to the same Turkish lessons, and she was an all round lovely lady.
RIP Anne. Condolences to Barrie and family.

Offline cenk

« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2020, 10:10:18 AM »
Very sorry to hear this sad news. R.I.P Anne. Deepest condolences to Barrie and all family.
Olga & Cenk

Offline Pi55y

« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2020, 23:06:24 PM »
Peter and I were devastated when we heard the shockingly sad news of Anne's sudden passing.
She was an amazing lady who worked tirelessly for the 3Cs and was a mainstay of the charity for many years until moving back to UK with husband Barrie a few years ago. Without her hard work,  dedication and big heart  many of the projects and events that our  committee organised during our time heading the 3Cs would never have even got off the ground. For this we owe her our eternal gratitude.
To many who did not know the true Anne she came across as a tough cookie,  a Rottweiler (our committee nickname for her!),  tenacious and blunt speaking but inside she was as soft as butter,  generous, loyal,  kind hearted and caring,  devoted  to the charity, a real inspiration to all of us. Once met she was never to be  forgotten! We have lost a really good friend  and one that  we are both proud to have known and worked with for many years.
Our heartfelt condolances and love go out to Barrie and the family at this sad time. RIP Anne xx

Offline Toky

• Prolific Member
  • Every day's a day for dancing
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2020, 23:34:18 PM »
What a lovely post Chrissie. It's heartbreaking isn't it :(

Offline BernieTeyze

« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2020, 19:30:31 PM »
God Blessx

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo