Author Topic: use it or lose it.  (Read 4572 times)

Offline TOSH TOSH

• Newly Registered
Re: use it or lose it.
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2021, 09:15:04 AM »
This forum is my daily fix !!   :)

Offline incir

« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2021, 09:56:43 AM »
Like a lot of you here I read the forum most days but don't often post.  There is a host of useful information on the forum and it is great to know that should you have a question, chances are someone here will have the answer.  I agree that it's good that there isn't the pettiness on here that there is on other forums.  Long may it last.

Offline suzyq

• Newly Registered
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2021, 10:06:49 AM »
I too look at the forum every day but not all topics are applicable to me eg. as much as I would like to I don’t live in Calis so don’t need to know where is the best place to buy curtains. It has however been invaluable when holidaying there and I’m still learning. With things still being uncertain about holidays I think it’s only natural that it has gone quiet but cannot envisage a time when nobody contributes. At the start of the first lockdown we played quizzes everyday and they helped to brighten things up, I have posted in the past about concerts but again they just aren’t happening at the moment. When I eventually get to see Lion King I will post a review although having seen it before I already know it’s brilliant. Thank you to all posters I for one enjoy reading them all.

Offline hornedfrog

« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2021, 07:47:21 AM »
This forum is my daily fix !!    :)
Agreed, TOSH TOSH...this is normally the first port of call when starting the laptop for work!   ;)

Offline strange

• Newly Registered
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2021, 14:28:48 PM »
I agree, first port of call most days when starting work (just don't tell the bosses). For people like me who don't have, or want, facebook, then I'm hoping this survives

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2021, 14:51:50 PM »

I too check in at least once a day and have no wish to be part of facebook and it's intrusive policies

Trends come and go but this Forum is user friendly and very helpful so deserves to be around for a long time.

Offline cenk

« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2021, 11:01:16 AM »
I am a member for many years (16 years as far as i remember) I still check at least once in a day. Very informative and friendly forum.

SM-N950F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2021, 12:06:49 PM »
I am a member for many years (16 years as far as i remember) I still check at least once in a day.

Ben de.  :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf