Author Topic: HES code  (Read 1001 times)

Offline vivadonkeyoaty

• Newly Registered
HES code
« on: December 30, 2021, 09:31:24 AM »
Hi I've booked a flight back to England with Pegasus. It says it's essential to get an HES code. Last time I went back I had a lot of aggro trying to get it. Then I found it wasn't required.
Does anyone know what the situation is now? Thanks

Offline DavidNicholson

Re: HES code
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2021, 11:12:08 AM »
I thought that an HES code was required when you enter Turkey.  When you fill out the Turkish Passenger Locator forms they issue an HES code then, which you need for entry to Turkey.

When you fly back to the UK you need to complete the UK Passenger Locator forms, and also to have booked your arriving home (Day 2) tests.  Details of the test booking have to be entered on the forms when completing them within 48 hours of departure.

The rules are changing all the time so if I am wrong I am sure that someone on here will correct this.

Good luck.

Offline lissa

Re: HES code
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2021, 13:02:39 PM »
HES code given when you complete PLF to enter Turkey. For England, if fully vaccinated, need proof of vaccines, negative pcr taken within 48 hours, day2 pcr test booked, PLF completed, will need Day 2 test code for this. Print all off, also proof of paying for day2 test, email is sent to you for this. PLF for England is 4 pages, for Turkey one page.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf