Author Topic: another new member  (Read 1342 times)

Offline BJ

another new member
« on: October 16, 2005, 20:31:30 PM »
Hi everyone,
I have bought an apartment, for holidays, in Tasyaka, Fethiye and spent time there in September with my three sons. The spartment is great and have had few problems but I wished 'd studied the plan a bit better to know which way I was facing! Ended up looking into another block and definitely no sea view as I had been led to believe. Turkey is fantastic and who knows I may well upgrade to a villa and retire there in a few years. I am hoping to return next spring but as a single mum would be grateful of any info on social activities in Fethiye. I've done the touristy things like jeep safari, boat trips etc but would like to know if there are any historical trips, cultural do's, lectures, talks etc.
Regards
BJ

Offline lindi

another new member
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2005, 20:39:04 PM »
Hi BJ

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your purchase.  You'll find lots of useful info on here and there's a search facility at the top which may help.

lindi :)

Offline canalman

• Aged Headbanger
another new member
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2005, 07:43:40 AM »
Hi BJ, welcome to the forum and congrats on buying your apartment. We hope you get a lot of enjoyment from it.
Pete and Sue

Offline tel

another new member
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2005, 15:54:40 PM »
Hi Barbara,
Welcome to the forum,
Tel

Offline Kirby

• Birmingham, UK
another new member
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2005, 21:00:12 PM »
Hi 'BJ' welcome to the Forum.  I know of a party - which was like a 'cultural do' in the Gym at our place - hahahahahahahaha.   I won't say any more eh!  Glad we got you 'sorted'!
Kirby !!! x

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
another new member
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2005, 14:01:52 PM »
hi and welcome bj

Offline number2

• More than just a member
  • Prolific Member
another new member
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2005, 18:49:15 PM »
Hi BJ & welcome to the forum, only been on boat trips, and been to Saklikent once but i've been told there's a museum in Fethiye, so thats a start, you just av to find it. Alan

Offline Emma

another new member
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2005, 19:26:10 PM »
Hi,
Ephesus is a good trip with lots of ruins of an old town, its an overnight trip and you can also go to Pamuukale which is also a fantastic place to visit.  Its about £40 including accomodation for a night and some meals.  
Have fun
Emma

Offline mary anne

another new member
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2005, 20:29:53 PM »
Hi BJ and welcome to the forum . We also have an apartment in Tasiyka and absoulutely love it. Far enough away from the crowds but within walking distance of Fethiye or a dolmus ride the other way to Hisoronu or Olu Denis. Where is your apartment we are Sokak 340. Mary

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf