Author Topic: Can't wait for summer  (Read 1998 times)

Offline skipking

Can't wait for summer
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2006, 23:04:17 PM »
We have 2 teenaged sons 16 and 15 both love calis and are quite happy as log as they get to have a game of snooker/pool. There are plenty of bars with tables and if you keep a look out for the young turkish man who goes round cleaning shoes think his name is adem  he loves nothing better than having a game or 2 with our sons if he isnt too busy at the end of the evening.

Offline jj

• Manchester, UK
Can't wait for summer
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2006, 16:57:46 PM »
Welcome to the forum you will love calis beach! I also recomend the jeep safari and the boat trips great days out

Offline heatherhanum

Can't wait for summer
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2006, 18:34:54 PM »
Hi Richard welcome to the site I know that you will love calis and the surrounding areas its a beautiful place. This site is brilliant and full of information if you cant find what you want through the links then just ask. There are some really knowledgeable people who feel as passionate about Calis as we do. Enjoy the holiday and dont worry about the boys the only problem you might have is the grief they give you cause they want to return again and again and again. My name is Heather and my hubby is Nigel we have been going to Calis for 13 years and weeeeee love the place. by for now

Offline Richard

Can't wait for summer
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2006, 17:37:41 PM »
Many thanks everyone for your friendly and helpful suggestions.  I shall take up as many of them as I can fit in during my visit in August.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf