Author Topic: mobile phone unlocking  (Read 10436 times)

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
mobile phone unlocking
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2007, 16:29:14 PM »
I was wondering if this s just a con to sell U a new sim card. Cynical I know. !!

Offline colmoor

mobile phone unlocking
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2007, 16:50:25 PM »
yes i reckon it is

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
mobile phone unlocking
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2007, 17:20:30 PM »
I don't need a new sim or kontors, just a damn LG 3300c phone unlocked, when the phones first needed to be registered I did register the phone, but far too trusting did not get a receipt and now the phone is blocked, rip off merchants!

I asked Colmoor a question before, the answer was no, but now this one, can the Lg be unlocked?

Offline colmoor

mobile phone unlocking
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2007, 18:27:11 PM »
is it one of the new lg phones i will check with my list and see if my softwqare can do it ill get back to you when ive checked okay

Offline colmoor

mobile phone unlocking
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2007, 11:55:07 AM »
Unfdortunately this phone model can only be unlocked via remotely. there are noboxes able to unlock it. i use fonfunshop.co.uk they do it via an email.if you go onto theirwebsite and look on the left hand side menu (unlock yourphone) then look for the LG section and your phone is listed. its then a case of seeing which network it is presently locked to and then clicking on and they will give you a price. they are very reliable. they are the major supplier of unlock hardware for the trade in the UK. hope this helps.sorry i cant do it myself.

Offline Nicnic

mobile phone unlocking
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2007, 12:37:40 PM »
but i dont need a new sim card i have a contract sim card does this matter

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
mobile phone unlocking
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2007, 16:58:15 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by colmoor

Unfdortunately this phone model can only be unlocked via remotely. there are noboxes able to unlock it. i use fonfunshop.co.uk they do it via an email.if you go onto theirwebsite and look on the left hand side menu (unlock yourphone) then look for the LG section and your phone is listed. its then a case of seeing which network it is presently locked to and then clicking on and they will give you a price. they are very reliable. they are the major supplier of unlock hardware for the trade in the UK. hope this helps.sorry i cant do it myself.

Thanks Colmoor for trying, I will get round to trying the suggested website,
Thanks again

Offline colmoor

mobile phone unlocking
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2007, 17:48:38 PM »
if you are intending to use it in turkey you will need a turkish sim card. i take it the contract sim you mention is a uk one. if it is will cost you a fortune for the calls as the company will charge you for the cost of any calls big time. if someone phones your uk number the uk company will charge something like 1.50 pence per minute much better to buy a turkcell sim.

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
mobile phone unlocking
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2007, 12:11:48 PM »
The phone will still need to be registered in Turkey even with a Turkish sim card in it. Did anyone check to see if the Turcell shop is genuinely registering the English phones?

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
mobile phone unlocking
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2007, 12:28:22 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by mercury

The phone will still need to be registered in Turkey even with a Turkish sim card in it. Did anyone check to see if the Turcell shop is genuinely registering the English phones?

Hi Mercury  :) That's a really sad thought :(  Even sadder is the fact that, I stopped to evaluate, the possibility  8):(  Rip off, after rip off.... :(

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf