Author Topic: Hi  (Read 1155 times)

Offline Mariem

Hi
« on: March 12, 2005, 13:03:11 PM »
Hiya all, found this site when i was researching about moving to turkey, i have been thinking of it for 3 years now and its something i want to do in the not so distant future. I have 2 children age 12 and 7, and go to turkey regulary maybe 3 times a year if the purse strings hold out lol, we are back there in the summer for 1 month to look at schools and the like, and im sure this site will help me alot.
Thats it, not sure what else to say, so ill take a nosey round the site and hope i can get any info i need. thanxs all.

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Hi
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2005, 14:26:16 PM »
Hi Marie
Welcome to the forum.
Anne

Offline valentine

• Prolific Member
Hi
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2005, 18:22:24 PM »
Hi Marie,
Another welcome to the forum! Nosey all you like I'm sure that you will find a lot of the answers to your questions, we're a pretty friendly bunch on here, there's always someone ready to help.
Val

Offline kanga

Hi
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2005, 20:09:47 PM »
welcome aboard the calis express,if your in calis in the summer pop into the scarlett bar ,we will be there for 7 weeks ,and have 3 kids  ,i will be proping up the bar ,a very warm welcome from
kanga  the wife and satans 3

Offline Mariem

Hi
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2005, 22:47:40 PM »
Hi, thanxs for the warm welcome, we usually stay in hisaronu, and pop to calis for the water park, never been in any of the bars there, but for sure will hop on a dolmush over there.

Offline number2

• More than just a member
  • Prolific Member
Hi
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2005, 07:35:00 AM »
Hi Marie, and welcome, hope all goes well for you, i'll get there one day with a bit of luck, got one foot in the door having bought an appartment next door but one to aqua park, not been in there yet, I'd rather get the inside wet,lol. Alan

Offline kanga

Hi
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2005, 09:46:20 AM »
wednesday nights at the aqua park get insides and outsides very wet for one price,last year it was £10 ,BBQ, ENTERTAINMENT ,UNLIMITED DRINKS,SLIDES OPEN ,LOTS OF FUN

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf