Author Topic: Sini restaurant in Hove  (Read 3250 times)

Offline lissa

Sini restaurant in Hove
« on: November 17, 2013, 17:11:54 PM »
Good food, realistic prices, great atmosphere. Family run. Bill for 4 main courses in the evening and a bottle of red wine came to £65. We chose a bottle of Chilean red, Yakut was the same price. none of us wanted a started as well as main but saw some starters being eaten on the next table and they looked impressive, and large portions.
Can take own wine in, £5 corkage charge.Same family own the shop next door but one, they have a large wine selection. They also do lunchtime specials, but did not have chance to go there at lunchtime- maybe  on my next visit to UK! Would recommend this restaurant and would definitely go again myself.

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
Re: Sini restaurant in Hove
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2013, 17:23:01 PM »
Looks to be worth a visit when we go back to Brighton at xmas.  Lissa whereabouts is this place in Hove .... actually!!

Offline ECHOSTAR

• Uk and Sky Tv no Problem
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2013, 18:59:03 PM »
Looks to be worth a visit when we go back to Brighton at xmas.  Lissa whereabouts is this place in Hove .... actually!!

i am back in worthing over the new year so iam intrested for the address please

Offline lissa

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2013, 19:47:43 PM »
http://www.sinirestaurant.co.uk/ana_dosyalar/findus.jpg
It is in Hove, in Hove Street, just off Church road, towards the sea. left hand side as you drive down the road.
Not far from George Street if you know were that is. sinirestaurant.co.uk for more info plus sample menus. We went on a Saturday evening and it was busy, so glad we booked a table.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf