Author Topic: Internet  (Read 14125 times)

Offline SUE0127

Internet
« on: April 22, 2016, 21:00:37 PM »
Lots of different opinions I know but, my son is coming to visit me for quite a while, he plays games through streaming any views on best internet supplier to have so I don't get nagged?

Offline jsp51

Re: Internet
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2016, 12:28:38 PM »
Try TTNet, just got unlimited download 48.5tl month and phone with 500 free minutes to European landlines per month for 18.5tl

Offline jackstee

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2016, 20:34:43 PM »
has anyone tried Aydem yet

Offline davybill

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2016, 08:01:21 AM »
Yes on Aydem a few months now, no complaints, the only thing is you have to have Ethernet modem,
you can pay for it on your bill, 4lira a month, if you want to, or buy one yourself,

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2016, 19:14:55 PM »
Get Skyfibrenet, it is more reliable than TTNET or Aydem which is TTNET derived and they guarantee the speed, which TTNET cannot do.  And the other advantage is you do not need a residency to get it, and best of all you can switch it off if you no longer need it, as it is only a monthly contract.

Offline SUE0127

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2016, 21:12:01 PM »
Thanks for all replays. Any idea of cost of set up fee and monthly charge ? For skyfibrenet

Offline Yoshi

• Newly Registered
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2016, 21:49:24 PM »
Skyfibernet is 650 TL to set up and 80 TL a month or 95TL a month if you have intermittent use.
Fabulous service and a good internet speed.
We are happy with ours in Uzumlu
« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 20:21:00 PM by Yoshi »

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2016, 12:01:21 PM »
I understood sky fibre net starts at 39.90 a month for 4mbs.

We've just had them round and the guy said either 39.90 with a 12 month contract or 570tyl upfront for six months usage in any twelve. That's no good to us if we are only here 8 weeks a year.

I've emailed them for clarification as their website states you can just pay for the months you are in Turkey.

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2016, 13:52:33 PM »
Get Skyfibrenet, it is more reliable than TTNET or Aydem which is TTNET derived and they guarantee the speed, which TTNET cannot do.  And the other advantage is you do not need a residency to get it, and best of all you can switch it off if you no longer need it, as it is only a monthly contract.
where do you go to get this set up please

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2016, 14:25:10 PM »
It's not the info I'm getting back from them Puma. Seems they do want 570ytl paid up front for any six months use in twelve.

Stupid as 40ytl a month gets a 12 month contract which is 90ytl cheaper.

Not for us unless we can just pay for the months we are here - as it states on their website under faq's

"No !    Unlike TTnet we have different packages to suit the individual need.  If you are going to be away, even for only a couple of months at a time, why not opt for a ‘pre-pay contract’.  This enables you to stop and start the service with us…. rather than a monthly contract … you’ll only need then to pay for the months you can use it !      Try asking TTnet for that !"

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf