Author Topic: cinar ( Sycamore)  (Read 6831 times)

Offline jojo1988

cinar ( Sycamore)
« on: June 17, 2011, 14:40:10 PM »
This bar was only open at the start of season, and when i was over in Calis Beach, i spent most evening at this bar as you couldn't ask for a better bar. The staff and the owner make you so welcome, nothing is too much for them, they go the extra mile to make your stay enjoyable. The drinks and food are a reasonable. During my stay there was nights i was out alone and the owner of the bar (Lee) make sure i got back to my hotel safe. I would really recommend that you give this bar a try, they even put on the era of music you would like to listen to. I would like to say a big thank you to Lee and his staff for making my stay such a enjoyable one.  

Offline AOK

• Plumstead, London, UK
cinar ( Sycamore)
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2011, 14:44:55 PM »
Where exactly is the bar?  :)

Offline Diverbaz 1

cinar ( Sycamore)
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2011, 15:11:53 PM »
Another first post advert!!!!

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
cinar ( Sycamore)
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2011, 16:17:42 PM »
Lee worked at Josephs bar before and after he went in the army. He is a really nice bloke and we wish him well with his new venture.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 16:18:37 PM by mercury »

Offline miss pentyouth

cinar ( Sycamore)
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2011, 18:46:06 PM »
bar is on the seafront next to Ceren Hotel (where Bus Stop was last year)

Offline FBT1

cinar ( Sycamore)
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2011, 21:58:46 PM »
Lee and Murat did a great job at Joseph's. Looking forward to seeing them when we're over. All the best guys.

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
cinar ( Sycamore)
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2011, 22:25:39 PM »
They're coming out of the woodwork now

Offline hubblebubble

cinar ( Sycamore)
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2011, 22:38:56 PM »
calm down scunner...
jojo your english is excellent, just not quite perfect

Offline tiddly winks

cinar ( Sycamore)
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2011, 00:05:29 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by FBT1

Lee and Murat did a great job at Joseph's. Looking forward to seeing them when we're over. All the best guys.

quote:
Originally posted by Anne

They're coming out of the woodwork now

^^^ This isn't a first post advert merely a reflection on the barmen who are already known in Calis as decent guys and giving support.

Just because it is someone's first post you can't assume they're all out to advertise somewhere. Maybe someone has come home from their holiday, found the forum had a little look and thought 'Ah I liked that place, I'll recommend to everyone else'. They create a account and post their review.

I know the quoted poster who is looking forward to their holiday in Calis and seeing some people they know from previous holidays and is showing their support.

My input on the Cinar bar: Can't wait to see the hard work put into this and enjoy a few drinks. Good luck for the rest of the season guys  :)

Offline Diverbaz 1

cinar ( Sycamore)
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2011, 07:31:06 AM »
quote:
Just because it is someone's first post you can't assume they're all out to advertise somewhere. Maybe someone has come home from their holiday, found the forum had a little look and thought 'Ah I liked that place, I'll recommend to everyone else'. They create a account and post their review

But they never saw/did anything else on their holiday worth a mention, yet love Calis. The Cinar is next to the Maya bar, tough act to follow.

quote:
I know the quoted poster who is looking forward to their holiday in Calis and seeing some people they know from previous holidays and is showing their support.

That sounds like they have not been to Calis yet to try the place, yet can give a review!!!!
« Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 07:35:37 AM by Diverbaz 1 »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf