Author Topic: cinar ( Sycamore)  (Read 6838 times)

Offline tiddly winks

cinar ( Sycamore)
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2011, 13:09:47 PM »
It's not a review, it's saying they did a great job at Josephs, looking forward to seeing them and wishing them luck. It's a very terrible review if you class that as one :P

Maybe the original poster might contribute later, we don't know that or maybe that really was the best part of their holiday and wanted to really comment on it. Maybe this year when I get back I might have had many brilliant times at the Scarlett Bar or B52 and just comment on that, nothing else. :D

Offline Diverbaz 1

cinar ( Sycamore)
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2011, 13:36:57 PM »
quote:
This bar was only open at the start of season, and when i was over in Calis Beach, i spent most evening at this bar as you couldn't ask for a better bar

quote:
It's not a review, it's saying they did a great job at Josephs, looking forward to seeing them and wishing them luck.

You need to make "their" mind up.

Offline lance

• Prolific Member
cinar ( Sycamore)
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2011, 13:43:13 PM »
Shut up Baz your starting to sound like me ,and you dont want that now do you . ;):D

Offline pashka

• Sutton, Surrey, UK
cinar ( Sycamore)
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2011, 13:58:52 PM »
All I want to say is that spent a most enjoyable evening there last week and was impressed with service and ambience. Didn't know the guy from Adam bit he seems to have got it all just right.
Pashka

Offline tiddly winks

cinar ( Sycamore)
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2011, 14:26:00 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by FBT1

Lee and Murat did a great job at Joseph's. Looking forward to seeing them when we're over. All the best guys.

I was talking about this post Baz.

And then I referred to the original poster

Offline Diverbaz 1

cinar ( Sycamore)
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2011, 14:49:00 PM »

My original reply was not about the Cinar, it's about people coming on CBF and their first, and probably only post, is to advertise a bar/restaurant, of course it has never happened before!!!!! It was not about genuine reviews, good luck to them. Fake, made up reviews do them no favours.

Offline Shaggy1976

cinar ( Sycamore)
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2011, 16:19:47 PM »
Sycamore was also one of my favorite bars in Calis, returned from Calis yesterday and will defo be back in the bar when I go back in August.  Fantastic friendly staff and funky tunes.  Recommend to everyone.

Offline FBT1

cinar ( Sycamore)
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2011, 20:05:46 PM »
Baz,
I accept that this was my first post, but I've been a member for a while and value the input from the Forum. I just felt the need to speak up for 2 guys who I know from Calis, having been there and in their company the last 2 years. If the original post was an advertising puff then I agree maybe it's a bit naughty, but I'm sure it's not the first time and it wouldn't change my opinion of Lee. As for the Maya Bar I followed the hype and went there one night last year and was distinctly unimpressed by the welcome, although I can accept maybe that was an off night. If my opinion of what's good in Calis is really important to you, then -
Favourite Bar - Josephs
Beach Haunt - Cafe Soul (although that was mainly down to Serkan)
Best Restaurant - Casa di Mama's, with an honourable mention for Gunislik and Serkul 2 (despite Alex keeping us hanging around for half an hour waiting for a table last time)
We also go across to Fetihye for Mosaic Bahce and Okabasi.
Best Trip - Hiring a small boat from Calis for the day (we asked Joseph and he arranged it). The Jeep Safari from Karacay, led by Joseph who lives in Salford in the Winter, was also good, so good we did it in succesive years.
I would also recommend a day at Sugar Beach in Olu Deniz.

I hope that makes up for my lack of previous posts.

Cheers, or Sherifay as Tom Moss taught us to say.

BTW, not too worried about the price of Efes :D

Offline Diverbaz 1

cinar ( Sycamore)
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2011, 20:48:04 PM »
FBT1

I have lived here now for over three and a half years, still have not tried all the bars and restaurants, though slowly getting there. So I do like to hear about places I have not tried. As I said above, I was not having a go at the guys in Cinar, just the attempt of a free advert that in my humble opinion was a bit OTT from jojo1988, from the post there was nothing more to Calis than the Cinar.

Offline FBT1

cinar ( Sycamore)
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2011, 21:21:12 PM »
Baz,
No problems. Three and a half years! Why haven't you tried all the bars yet?
Cheers :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf