Author Topic: Sundial Restuarant  (Read 8830 times)

Offline bells

Sundial Restuarant
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2011, 09:41:19 AM »
Myself and my daughter went to Sundial in May, We used the pool and the jacquzi, there was no charge.  Did not eat on that occasion, just had a drink.  Did not find the drinks expensive.

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
Sundial Restuarant
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2011, 09:51:18 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by Karennina

I think the charge is if you use the jacquizi, this is not through myself having been recently but another member had posted on here a while back :)

When we arrived we got in the Jacuzzi, they did say there was a charge of 10ytl. .....they didn't charge us - to be honest the money we spent there I am glad they didn't, but -in fairness I can see that it is an expensive thing to run if the only money they make from the user of the Jacuzzi user is 2 glasses od Chi, and, when the drinker of the 2 glasses (British) complans about the price of the 2 glasses!!

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Sundial Restuarant
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2011, 10:28:25 AM »
That is an interesting point GB, I suppose none of us really give  a thought to the costs of pool chemicals when we use this facilities, maybe if like yourselves spend a lot of money the fee gets waivered but yes agree with you two glasses of chai are not going to amount to much, there are a few hotels in Calis that have signs up that say they will charge to use the pool :)

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Sundial Restuarant
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2011, 12:32:16 PM »
So what about the people who are staying at the hotel. They still get charged.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Sundial Restuarant
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2011, 13:30:58 PM »
Oh that seem wrong to charge if you are paying to stay at the hotel, if I was staying there I would not expect to have to pay to use a facility  :)

Offline Steve A

Sundial Restuarant
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2011, 15:02:28 PM »
Family of 3 adults 2 children 1st week in June just turned up on spec around 10am.Stayed all day had drinks by the pool,lunch,dinner at 8.30pm followed by more drinks up till about midnight £200.Unbeatable value in my book for what was consumed !No charge for pool etc.
We have booked for 12 of us to go in a couple of weeks and they are providing changing facilities so we can change for dinner.

Offline scorcher

Sundial Restuarant
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2011, 17:57:03 PM »
Yes, I agree with the majority of posts. They did us proud last April when we booked the Sundial for our combined birthday bash - all 45 of us. I think Lance got a warmish prawn !

Offline Rimms

• Whisky Fingered Lavvy Director
  • Prolific Member
Sundial Restuarant
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2011, 18:48:20 PM »
I have to declare being a Sundial fan, but seriously I am disappointed to hear your experience was not 100% there. We have always found the food to be great and the setting speaks for itself. Having dinner there as the sun sets is one of my best lifetime experiences and I think Murat is a great host. The Jacuzzi charge is a bit disappointing, but I sort of understand that, it must be really expensive to run, especially as people discover that it's there, it's turned on by the minute.

Anyway, all of this topic may have been unnecessary if I had won that lottery last week, I would have bought the place and turned it back into a holiday home from where it started out.

Offline kizkucuk

Sundial Restuarant
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2011, 09:21:31 AM »
Went for the first time on Sunday with friends - really enjoyed the food and the views - didn't think it was over priced lots of choice on the menu too.

Offline kayakebab

• Too Normal For Calis?
  • Prolific Member
Sundial Restuarant
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2011, 09:30:20 AM »
Agree, extensive menu, (made it difficult to choose), and no dearer than on the main Calis front. Lovely pool, amazing views and attentive service.
We were lucky to have lovely company too!
Very nice, would definitely go again.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf