Author Topic: Sun camp  (Read 5403 times)

Offline claireg

Sun camp
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2011, 16:21:49 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by tel

I heard it was 5tl Keith from a chum who also said the cheapest is 3.50tl in Koca Calis.Probably cheaper the further you get away from Sunset Beach apartments.So you get what you pay for huh.Free sunbeds and shade in Koca Calis and most have free wi-fi I believe.Not been over the beach bars for sometime,so was curious as I just swim there most mornings.Think the jeeps put some people off and the close proximity of the kite surfers.I hope your friends do better than Sunset Garden Beach club next door.

Hi Tel, thanks for your good wishes.  Re the kite surfers they come from the Surf cafe as I'm sure you know so in truth nothing to do with us!  Yes the jeep safari's come here but as a new management I'm sure you'll agree its a good way of putting us on the map this year with some of the jeep safari customers making their way back independently to spend the day with us which is nice to see.  As for free sunbeds and wireless internet being offered by most places, as far as I'm aware I don't think this is the case because I've been asked more than once if we charge for these, which of course we don't.  Regarding the price of our bottled beer (5 TL) our new and repeat customers find this acceptable and more importantly reasonable given the beautiful and tranquil surroundings of Suncamp as well as the clean facilities we offer.  I've been told other places charge more than 5 TL for a lot less.  And finally we aim to welcome everyone personally on a first name basis, all of which thank us for a lovely and relaxing day when they leave.  That said I do hope my post has helped clarify and I'd like to take this opportunity to say we look forward to hopefully :) welcoming you one of these days too!

Offline incir

Sun camp
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2011, 11:41:08 AM »
We visited you a couple of times this year - lovely - will be back.

Offline Heather Davis

Sun camp
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2011, 18:34:04 PM »
Thank you for another wonderful day at Sun Camp Claire - I just love it. As you say, truly a little oasis of paradise. See you again very soon for some more of Birol's yummy cooking.

Offline joan

Sun camp
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2011, 16:43:32 PM »
Sun Camp still open spent a lovely quiet relaxing day there again today.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf