Author Topic: Zayra Restaurant  (Read 22873 times)

Offline janmack

Re: Zayra Restaurant
« Reply #90 on: May 15, 2013, 11:11:35 AM »
I guess some would say it was a bit slow Amca.  I personally don't mind waiting a bit as it gives me a chance to relax and have a chat before tucking in.  I hate it when your food is on the table almost as soon as you order...but that's just me  ;)

Offline susuz.1

« Reply #91 on: May 15, 2013, 12:05:32 PM »
I agree Janmack, and the hospitality at Zayra is second to none. Now my favourite place in Calis   8)

Offline amca

« Reply #92 on: May 15, 2013, 12:36:05 PM »
Forty minutes for a pide in a pide place is extraordinarily slow no matter how much I might want to chat.
I am not disputing anything said by others.

Offline marina

« Reply #93 on: May 29, 2013, 19:27:51 PM »
We ate there last night and thoroughly enjoyed it.  The food is freshly cooked, there's plenty of it, excellent value for money and the service is friendly but not "in your face."  Highly recommended.  Oh and they give you the biggest wine measures I've come across...excellent!!!

I can certainly vouch for the wine measures! 6Tl for a LARGE glass of good rose wine! 

This place is excellent for good quality, good value meals.  As we were staying at the Caretta Apartments it's just a short walk up the road for us so went a few times.  Chicken casserole is lovely and they will do a double portion of rice instead of rice and chips if you ask. 

Lovely relaxing place to eat. Gets our recommendation.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #94 on: June 22, 2013, 09:20:05 AM »
This place is lovely... really friendly staff and great food we had the chicken casserole and the meatball casserole both lovely we will definitely be returning as also want to sample their pides...hubby can vouch for the barber next door also, he had the works haircut shave and what ever else men get done  :)

Offline yabanci

« Reply #95 on: November 04, 2013, 10:14:42 AM »
Zayra Pide Restaurant is closed this week due to refurbishment.Should re-open Monday 11th.  :)

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #96 on: April 28, 2014, 22:03:11 PM »
Had a great meal here (the one on the corner of the market road) really good value, I had ordered cheese rolls starter (I just love them) and the owner (forget his name) pointed out that these were on the 3 course menu of which hubby had chosen his main meal, this was a refreshing change as some places would have just charged for the starter, I ordered a pide it was huge and I just could  not manage it all but very nice it was, also you get the hot puffy bread and salad as starters...very reasonable price bill at the end of the night and lovely ambiance there...

Offline echogirl1

• Newly Registered
« Reply #97 on: April 28, 2014, 22:14:15 PM »
As we are staying just up the road, cant wait to taste the menu

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf