Author Topic: vojos..oh dear..  (Read 12479 times)

Offline VOJOs

• Newly Registered
Re: vojos..oh dear..
« Reply #70 on: July 12, 2014, 12:49:56 PM »
Well first of all sorry ... We have been very very busy and this is the first time i had a chance to log to CBF.

we did advertise köy kahvaltısı in the winter and served so until may this year. But as you may know with the season started we had to stop some of the food which takes longer to serve and doesnt sell as much as in the winter such as sunday roasts. On this occasions people who started this threat asked oddjob if we doing the village breakfast and as most of you who knows oddjob would do anything for you ,he said yes. on the day you guys came he was sadly off that morning and he would have served you that village breakfast you asked for.

I can only apologise on behalf of everyone here at Vojo's and also remind you that we are not just about breakfast.

PS from the day we opened we served nothing but schweppes tonic water.

Offline BernieTeyze

« Reply #71 on: July 12, 2014, 14:25:27 PM »
Thank you for your belated response and apology. Will you be retracting all your other comments you have put on facebook and apologising on their too. There are too many good restaurants that appreciate regular custom both summer and winter to have to tolerate bad customer service. Mistakes can happen in any of them, its how you handle your complaints that ensures you dont lose custom.

Offline teetee

• Travel broadens your mind......and your waist!
« Reply #72 on: July 14, 2014, 10:49:54 AM »
As a casual observer of this thread I for one think that a pubic apology  on CBF has been made, which is where this thread was started and a reason for the misunderstanding has also been made. So it would be nice to see it end here and move on  :)  :)

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
« Reply #73 on: July 14, 2014, 12:54:26 PM »
I don't "do" Facebook but if  slikmrs, who started this thread, has seen comments on Facebook
that she thinks require a retraction and an apology on Facebook I think I would need to know
more before I could agree with you teetee.      :)

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #74 on: July 14, 2014, 13:12:38 PM »
Time for this to be put to bed.
Both parties have had their say on here therefor no more needs adding.
What happens on Facebook is an entirely different matter and nothing to do with the forum.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf