Author Topic: Great dentist  (Read 20207 times)

Offline busybee

Great dentist
« on: February 05, 2014, 13:10:40 PM »
After completing my dental treatment, with Cigdem in Tasayka I can honestly say she is THE BEST DENTIST I HAVE HAD IN MY LIFETIME. (61yrs and I have had many)

She is kind, gentle, explanatory and a perfectionist. I am over the moon with my bridge and crowns. I experienced, honesty, no pain, a perfect smile and met someone who is lovely to boot.

I only recommend when a service/person truly deserves it. In this instance, it is truly warranted!!!

I do not like the dentist, who does?? but if you are dental phobic this is the dentist to go to.

Offline Ian

• Loveable Northern Gentleman
  • Prolific Member
  • Getting Younger by the Day the Longer We Stay :-)
Re: Great dentist
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2014, 14:01:32 PM »
She did some work on me last year before she set up on her own and really was gentle and caring - a genuinely lovely lady.

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2014, 15:33:35 PM »
My friend has been quoted 1600 lira for 8 crowns.. she paid that for one in The UK...

Offline Scott and Lisa

• Newly Registered
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2014, 16:46:54 PM »
i need quiet a bit of work done and am a dental phobe! i think i might pop in when next over and get a quote at that price i could have my teeth done and have a free holiday!

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2014, 17:39:59 PM »
Get a quote from Cagatay Aras too.  A lot of members here use him and he is also a member and very generous when the Charity Auction is on in May.  We have benefitted a couple of times from his kind donations by bidding and getting treatment vouchers.   We also always use him as do most of the family now.  He is very high tech and very good at calming down nervous people. 

Offline angieebabe

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2014, 16:04:20 PM »
Hi Busybee, where exactly is this Dentist in Tasyaka. Thanks.

Offline busybee

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2014, 09:02:47 AM »
Its past the intersection( Garden Furniture Place), on the left going up Tasayka main street.  100 metres on there is the Doulca Wine Shop, its round the back and the up the stairs.  You will see the Dentist sign Dis Hekimi on the corner of this building.  I paid 1200 for 6 crowns, four of which were on a bridge.

Offline angieebabe

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2014, 11:50:59 AM »
Thanks Busybee, think I know where you mean , I got a quote from a Dentist in Fethiye, for 1 crown and 1 Bridge at over 2000 lira , probably still cheaper than the UK  but worth sharing to see if it is about the right price.

Offline Cheryl

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2014, 11:06:07 AM »
I also recommend Cagatay for crowns implants . but another very good dentist that I had to go to last week because Cagatay was in England is Ibrahim Ozturk at MYDENT the grey marble faced practice along the top road the dolmus takes after leaving the depot behind the mosque. The Dolmus turns left but if you turn right cross the road and go down about 20 yards you will find MYDENT on a corner.
I used Ibrahim when I first arrived in Turkey 7 years ago. he never gives an injection and it never hurts. usually I am such a coward I almost need to be knocked out but he is so gentle and patient, that apart from a slight twinge now and again (and he then stops immediately ) it is pain free. also painfree on the pocket. last week he had to rebuild a broken tooth with white filling and it looks better than new.  I went along on the off chance 9.15 and they booked me in for 2.50 pm and by 3.40 I was out and eating on it. 250 lire. so good on all aspects.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2014, 11:13:37 AM »
Sorry Cheryl, but I would insist on the injection.  I would hate to have "twinges" when the Dentist had to stop.
I want all the pain relieve I can get in the Dentist's chair and would hate the thought of having a tooth built up with no injection image if the dentist hit a nerve....If it was me, he would be minus a couple of fingers, and probably a couple of other things too. ;D  ;)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf