Author Topic: Animal Aid urgently needed  (Read 2727 times)

Offline jackstee

Animal Aid urgently needed
« on: June 21, 2016, 18:54:22 PM »
n Limon H2o tonight half an hour a go, a small Dulux dog with a very damaged left back leg was looking for someone.

Long hair very badly knotted with sores under its chin. Very nice temperament although probably well overheated and in pain.

One waiter kicked it in the head and shoulder to drive it away. I know its not like me but I was very angry and tried to deck him. He ran away. Some sympathy from the boss who didn't chase the dog away but it urgently needs help.
If you can pick it up and get it sorted I will foster it.
Don't know what the wife will say to that but it has to be done.

Sorry . Rant finished.

Offline CleopatrasAsp

• Irish by birth, Geordie by marriage!
Re: Animal Aid urgently needed
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2016, 19:59:37 PM »
Is this the dog Jack.  If it is - he's spending the night at Kentvet and will be cleaned and groomed tomorrow, but they are looking for a foster home for the wee mite.

Offline jackstee

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2016, 09:40:44 AM »
That's it
What was wrong with its leg
Ill check with the Mrs to see if she will go for it. I wouldn't hesitate but she may

Offline CleopatrasAsp

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2016, 11:58:16 AM »
Have asked about his leg, and someone no doubt will let me know.  Little lad will be going up to the shelter today.  I understand they MAY have a permanent home for him but are looking for a foster home until 20th July.  The attached pics show his transformation, and though he's looking a little sorry for himself just now, he'll be much more comfortable in this heat.

Thank you so much for caring about this little chap, and for coming to his aid.  Limon H2o will no longer be getting any custom from me.

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2016, 12:43:24 PM »

I know its not like me but I was very angry and tried to deck him. He ran away.
Some times when the old red mist appears there's little you can do but act!!  I am glad though that the waiter saw good sense and ran off....

Well done to everyone at Animal Aid for the great effort to get this boy dealt with, and quickly too.

Offline CleopatrasAsp

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2016, 14:42:11 PM »
Update on the wee dog - HE is in fact a SHE and is around three years old.  She's remaining with Kentvet until Friday and is currently being treated for a tick and flea infestation, not a surprise considering the condition she was in.  The leg injury is down to a previously broken leg which has healed itself.  I  suspect she has not been neutered, but I would expect Animal Aid to see to this in due course.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf