Author Topic: Hello everyone  (Read 1167 times)

Offline Champ

Hello everyone
« on: April 02, 2005, 17:48:52 PM »
I'm the Champ, well of the Seril 2 pool table last week.  Met BrummyBoy and family at our hotel.  Rob, who we also met, may have taken over the Champ spot by now.  
We brought our place in between Fethiye and Calis last August, and have just been back for the first time to get some work done and buy furniture.  Back home now and can't wait to return, also looking for a flight back sometime in May.
Everyone who we met at out hotel was great and can't wait to spend more time in Turkey and catch up with everyone back at Annie's bar on the beach.  
 :) :)
Champ

Offline lolly

Hello everyone
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2005, 21:09:20 PM »
Hi Champ welcome to the forum. Good luck with your home in the sun and enjoy!!!!!

Lolly x

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
Hello everyone
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2005, 17:27:55 PM »
hi ken welcome to the forum. your spot on rob is still sreil2 pool champ, nice meeting you all like you said a great week with great company we are going over june 3rd hope to see you and wendy. keep us informed. gina/robxx

Offline Champ

Hello everyone
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2005, 19:38:51 PM »
Thanks guys.  We will be back on 6th May so will probably miss you Rob & Gina, but hope to be back in August.  Anyone else who is going to be in Calis on 7th May we will be in Annies Bar at 8:00 if you want to meet up.  Look out for Ken who will be on the pool tables.

Offline brummyboy

• Crocodile Dudlee
Hello everyone
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2005, 19:44:27 PM »
welcome ken, it grieves me to much to put champ(only jokin CHAMP).I hope you find the forum as good as i have(i cant keep off it) i suppose its the next best thing to being there,and again everyone is so helpfull and friendly.
ALL THE BEST TO YOU AND WENDY FROM BRUMMY,JORDON AND FAMILY
P.S I THINK IT,S ABOUT TIME ME YOU AND PUMA GOT TOGETHER  AND HAD A REMATCH.....

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
Hello everyone
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2005, 21:32:03 PM »
all challengers welcome, rob

Offline kanga

Hello everyone
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2005, 21:40:20 PM »
you must challenge the calis beach champion at the scarlett bar,murat is the reigning champion
kanga

Offline brummyboy

• Crocodile Dudlee
Hello everyone
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2005, 17:39:56 PM »
sounds good to me,brummy

Offline Champ

Hello everyone
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2005, 19:56:25 PM »
Hi to Brummyboy, Jordan & Family and also Puma & Gina, looks like the competition is hotting up for calis pool champ, with a re-match set between myself, Puma and Brummyboy and also the reigning champ (Murat) that Kanga mentions at the Scarlett Bar.  Will be around on 7th May at Scarlett Bar to take on any challengers!!  Look forward to meeting up with anyone who fancies a drink and a game of pool if interested.  Take care guys.  Look forward to seeing you soon.  Champ

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf