Author Topic: Just Saying Hello  (Read 4159 times)

Offline Steve A

Re: Just Saying Hello
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2014, 20:01:24 PM »
Welcome,hope you find what you want its a nice area with some nice properties around.Calis or Fethiye for me as I like plenty to do all year round

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2014, 07:48:58 AM »
A big welcome.  I think at a general level I would endorse what Margie has said about the area, but there is nothing like coming down and finding out/confirming yourself, and by also talking to people already living here if possible, and one way you may be able to do this is via CBF.  One final piece of advice, if possible, is to (longer term) rent before buying in your shorlisted area, to see what it is really like before the big cash outlay.  Good luck with the search,

Offline HotandFlustered

« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2014, 08:57:24 AM »
Highlander, lot's of Building work all around Inverness, you must be kept busy. Whilst i was up at Inverness in the Summer and travelling home from a day out, i Turned off the A9 and drove through Inches. I couldn't believe the houses in that area. Inches was a Tescos and a Vet in my eyes, i had no idea that a massive housing area was also on the go.

As i said, i work away from home and spend half of my time at home in Turkey and half in the Sahara desert, working as a Site Inspection Engineer in Algeria.

Usedbustickets, your second piece of advice would probably be my wife’s choice of action. I have been thinking about that also as an option.
I would like to spend some time in the area off season to get a feel for the place when the tourists have gone.

Does anyone know if long term furnished places available?

Or do any off you fancy renting your place out to me for a year?  ;)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf