Author Topic: Hanel Houses Group Discussed in UK Parliament  (Read 13792 times)

Offline martinp2502

Hanel Houses Group Discussed in UK Parliament
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2012, 15:06:16 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Scunner

quote:
Originally posted by martinp2502

We've heard the stories here in Calis about multi-ownership, people losing their life savings, dreadful build quality etc and the Turkish government have been fully aware for years what's going on.

Yet whenever people have asked on forums like this if buying from one of the large developers is a good idea, not one owner says a word. FACT.

I suppose this was all complimentary then on CBF.
{A Link to an old CBF topic was here - no longer available}44545&SearchTerms=hanel

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2012, 15:17:23 PM »
I remember that topic very well. Probably because it was the first one ever on CBF (after being here for EIGHT years) where I actually saw such comments. I am well aware that people are now starting to say what they think. People asking pre-2011 didn't get such frank replies - you can trawl the 2003-2010 period if you'd like to.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2012, 15:34:30 PM »
And for the record you state "We bought from Hanel and as far as I'm concerned I'd like to never see that name again" - but you joined CBF almost exactly FOUR YEARS ago and didn't say a word about them till this morning - you didn't even offer your opinion in the topic you yourself quoted half an hour ago. In the four years you have been an active member, a fair number of people have asked for opinions on buying from Hanel but you didn't offer any on any such occasion. I'd say that makes you living proof that my point is correct?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf