Author Topic: Dear Mr.Scunner......  (Read 1058 times)

Offline Glenn66

Dear Mr.Scunner......
« on: February 12, 2008, 13:40:40 PM »

To,
       Mr.K.Scunner,DFC,MC,KFC,Vasectomy and Scar.

Sir,
        I am writting to you today on behalf of our client,a Mr.66,regarding certain aspects of what is known as the,Calis Beach Forum.
        We have been monitoring this site for several days now, and have come to the conclusion that it is infact some sort of cyber-space home for the criminally deranged/dis-affected/plain mad.Our client,who is at present having an attack of the "vapours",maintains that this Forum is infact,"Institutionally Footballist",in so far that there appears to be a strong anti-Manchester United bias on your football disscusion section.
        With this in mind,we have today begun proccedings against you.We were going to begin with a preliminary hearing at a favourable location such as Old Trafford Magistrares Court,until it was pointed out to us that no-one in Manchester acctually supports Manchester United,favouring instead someone called Manchester Town.Therefore,whilst seeking every advantage to load the jury with fans sympathetic to our cause,please make yourself available on the 27th of this month to attend Romford Magistrates Court for the hearing.
        Please Mr.Scunner,do not underestimate our clients resolve on this matter.If you refuse to rectify this situation henceforth (or third..its quicker),we may even seek your extradition back to this country to answer these charges.

Yours, Mr.Runn.

Messrs.SUE.GRABBIT and RUNN.
          clogging up our courts since 1982.

Sorry Keith I have been instructed to pass this on.:D

Glenn :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf