Author Topic: Sorry / Help  (Read 2716 times)

Offline karen and pauline

Sorry / Help
« on: May 06, 2008, 11:57:39 AM »
Hello, not sure who I should be directing this too or what section it should be in but I seem to have been using someone else's login details.  
I have previously used the login KarenM with relevant password on a different site (although not forum) and thought that these were my deails for this forum, but on looking closer at what I thought was my profile it is that of someone completely different we just have the same surname initial.  
I apologise for this but when I started looking at the forum again I had not used it for some time and forgot who I was!  Anyway I will now be using the login I did set up for myself on this forum which is karen and pauline (myself and my sister).
Sorry again if this has caused any confusion.
KarenM(karen and pauline)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Sorry / Help
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2008, 12:05:26 PM »
Yes it has caused confusion  ;)

Send me your email address via my profile (don't post it on here!) and I'll take a look for you. I need the email address you think you registered KarenM under, not the one you used for karen and pauline.

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
Sorry / Help
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2008, 12:11:30 PM »
Welcome Karen & Pauline, 'KP' (Nuts) :D 8) ;)

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Sorry / Help
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2008, 12:15:26 PM »
cef - that was not and introduction - she is on the problems using the forum board.

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
Sorry / Help
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2008, 12:22:04 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by stoop

cef - that was not and introduction - she is on the problems using the forum board.

She (they) said 'Hello' :D ;)

Sorry / Help
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2008, 16:22:39 PM »
Keith thanks but I have tried emailing you via your profile as requested but got the message "I do not have enough posts to email other users" message.  I didn't ever register on this site as KarenM just as Karen and Pauline but have used the login KarenM on other sites - sorry for the confusion.
Karen

Thanks to everyone else, She (me) and my sister are registered as karen and pauline, yes KP (nuts) is just about right.  Have been registered on site for quite a while just don't tend to comment too much but often keep up to date on everything and find the site very useful.  
We both moved to Turkey a few years back and live(d) in Dalyan, unfortunately I have now moved back to the UK but visit as often as I can, sister still in Turkey, also have lots of friends and some family in Calis/Fethiye too.
Karen and Pauline

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Sorry / Help
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2008, 16:31:15 PM »
No problem Karen, this is a big site - I just checked and we have 48 Karen's  :)

Offline maria

• Alfreton, UK
Sorry / Help
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2008, 11:40:56 AM »
Hi KP thought it was you but when I checked profile it was the wrong name. Hope you and your family are all keeping ok. Love to all

maria x

Sorry / Help
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2008, 13:17:48 PM »
Hi Maria
Yes it is me, sorry again to everyone about the confusion but back on track now and think I will take up the KP signature and that seems to sum us up.
Keith thanks again.
KP

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf