Author Topic: merhaba  (Read 1374 times)

Offline johnl

merhaba
« on: September 11, 2004, 19:17:35 PM »
i`m john,my wife is liz.we will be arriving in calis early hours of 18th sept.for two weeks,staying at seril 2.hav`nt been to calis before but our daughter stayed at seril last year and highly recommends it.been to fethiye a few years ago but have spent last few holidays in kas or kalkan (both beautiful).we`re travelling with jewel in the crown and flying with excel.does anyone know if there is entertainment (video,radio etc) on these flights?hope to meet some of you there.  john.

Offline dalefamily

merhaba
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2004, 19:26:36 PM »
we flew with excel this summer, the flight was great we had a film and radio.  We went to kas for 3 nights during our 4 week stay in calis and loved it, although calis is still number 1 for us.

Offline tel

merhaba
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2004, 20:40:17 PM »
Hi John & Liz,
Welcome to the forum and enjoy your visit to Calis, you're arriving just two days behind me...LOL
Tel

Offline johnl

merhaba
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2004, 21:00:57 PM »
thanks for that.the last couple of flights did`nt have anything and they seemed never ending.the only good thing was that we were on our way to turkey.

Offline Orange

merhaba
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2004, 14:15:53 PM »
Hope you have a good holiday

Offline Carpete

merhaba
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2004, 22:17:29 PM »
happy hols!

Offline gt

merhaba
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2004, 12:37:23 PM »
Hi john
we flew with excel on the 20th aug,3.5hrs and a breakfast on the runway.No cases when we arrived.But the seril 2 staff are great made up for the bad flights.Try to organise your own trips cheaper and usually better than the tour reps.Talk to Eser and Enver in the hotel tthey can point you in the right direction or help you book.
I will not say have a nice holiday,because if you are staying at the seril 2 i know you will
bye or now
Graham/joanne/paige

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf