Author Topic: Laser light teeth whitening (not bleaching)  (Read 1670 times)

Offline kevin b

Laser light teeth whitening (not bleaching)
« on: July 17, 2009, 17:38:12 PM »
Has anyone had this done in Fethiye area & how much was it & who did you use.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2009, 17:54:13 PM »
I took someone to Cagatay Aras who was interested in this. I don't know the outcome because I didn't hang around other than to hear him confirm he does that sort of thing (again not sure if it was laser or bleaching) - but worth contacting him to discuss - he's totally pressure free and won't charge anything for a consultation. He is dentiscagatay on CBF.

You may get some of his straight talking if you meet him. I asked about whitening and he replied "Keith I think there are better things to spend money on for your teeth". Charming :D

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2009, 20:28:42 PM »
My friend went for it doing and then chickened out as it was quite a long drawn out process (for her anyway). She opted for the bleaching, where a gum shield thingy? is used. Catagay supplied enough for about 6 sessions which are used at home. However  it became very painful to use after 2 sessions as it made her gums sore.  Her teeth looked whiter but we read on the internet that after " a certain age" it is better not to use this method as the gums may have receded a bit. Also after bleaching do not drink red wine, smoke etc. as the teeth become porous. Cost for lazer was going to be £400. bleaching was £200. I seem to remember. This was June this year.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf