Author Topic: Fethiye Property Services - Highly Recommended  (Read 20499 times)

Offline biff052

Re: Fethiye Property Services - Highly Recommended
« Reply #70 on: September 20, 2012, 16:51:49 PM »
I am disappointed that after coming out to give a quote, 2 emails later, and still no quote.

Offline SuzzPuss

« Reply #71 on: September 20, 2012, 17:26:59 PM »
I know how you feel.  A month on and we never did get our quote in spite of numerous emails and calls to chase it.  We've given up now and made an offer on another property.  If he's that unreliable on a quote we'd never want to actually give him the work!!

Offline efersiz

« Reply #72 on: September 23, 2012, 10:33:17 AM »
Dear suzzpuss and biff052,

First of all; Fethiye Municipality has been working on canalization; electricity; phone lines and road maintenance in the area where my office is; because of that; I might not have either ADSL, electric or phone line. British home owners around my office are also not happy with this.

Suzzpuss,
I have send you the quote 3 times; at our last call, I was at the top of Babadag mountain and did not have a good connection and tried to tell you that I could not understand you. Why would not I do your job you think? I make money with this job. I am really sorry for the situation I have created; I wish I can do something from now on.

Biff052,
I have sent your quote twice as well, however I did not receive your 2nd e-mail. I wish you would send an e-mail to Joan and she would call me. My house is quite close to your apartment, Joan knows about this because we are in the same apartment with his husband’s parents.

Meanwhile; the web hosting company has changed the IP address of my web site without any notice and I still have problems with e-mails and some parts of my web site do not work. Just because of this I have lost 3 big jobs this week since I could not end the deals-conversations with the clients.

Previous ip address: 89.19.8.74
Current ip address: 94.73.142.51
Example: http://www.fethiyepropertyservices.com/stat/reports.asp

First of all I am sorry for you and whoever recommended me on this forum.
I will do my best for not having such a situation again in the future

Engin @ Fethiye Property Services

Offline biff052

« Reply #73 on: September 23, 2012, 10:44:11 AM »
Engin, I am sorry to hear of your disruption, but we have not received the emails that you indicate have been sent.  Perhaps, you can send it again, maybe via the forum email. We look forward to receiving it. If not perhaps, you can drop it by the apartment to Jo.  Thanks

Offline SuzzPuss

« Reply #74 on: September 23, 2012, 15:47:44 PM »
Engin we're sorry to hear of your problems too and we wouldn't want to ruin your reputation for the sake of a few lost emails so I'll assume it's true.  I am a bit confused though that, even after we'd phoned several times and the emails clearly weren't getting through, you couldn't have told us the quote on the phone.  Maybe not while you were up Babadag but when you got back?  Might be a good policy in the future perhaps.

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #75 on: September 24, 2012, 15:29:23 PM »
Just to add - when we were over the other week one of our neighbours came to ask if we could help as they had a leak. I gave the Engin's number and he was round to see them the next morning.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #76 on: September 25, 2012, 06:37:45 AM »
We know Engin has had some medical problems lately, but he has always been a great help to us.  When our daughter, son in law and granddaughter where over and locked themselves out, Engin was there within 15 minutes with a locksmith to get them back in. 
We look on Engin as a friend now and can recommend him and his services.

Offline joan

« Reply #77 on: September 25, 2012, 08:20:41 AM »
Engin has done work for us in the past and we were with him yesterday organising some more work to be done.Would reccommend him to anyone.Out of all the workmen we have ever used he is without doubt the most reliable and the workmen he uses are excelent.

Offline biff052

« Reply #78 on: September 25, 2012, 12:23:01 PM »
We too have had work done by Engin and would highly recommend him, which is why we wanted a quote for further work.

Offline Blue Dolphin

« Reply #79 on: October 24, 2012, 17:48:38 PM »
Good to hear this news. I have used him myself and was impressed with his reasonable prices.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf