Author Topic: Registering Communal Water A/c  (Read 1421 times)

Offline Dizzi

Registering Communal Water A/c
« on: April 27, 2011, 10:03:45 AM »
Hi, i'm hoping someone can help me.

We are getting mains water into our apartments on our complex, so when each of us is there we will go and register separately for our own apartments but we have hit a 'problem' with regard to registering the communal water a/c into one of the owners names i.e. mine!

Our maintenance company went down to tell the Belidye that we were going onto to mains for the communal i.e. pool/gardens and at first they said it would have to go into one of the owners names, fine, I agreed but now they have said that they need agreement off the 'legal committee for the complex' well saying as there are only 6 owners we don't need a committee, i believe this is when there are 8 or more owners!  

Has anyone else had this problem, and do you think if I go down on Monday with emails giving me authorising from the other owners they will agree to have it put in my name?

If we are all going on mains water, we really don't want tanked water just for the pool/gardens, seems a bit of waste of time.

Any help advice would be greatly appreciated.  ;)

Offline biff052

Registering Communal Water A/c
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2011, 19:18:16 PM »
Hi, I hope I have done this in the correct way by searching previous threads?

Can anybody let us know if communal water can be re-connected and if so, what paperwork etc is required and/or procedure to get it done?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf