Author Topic: 'Simply the Best Resort in the World'?  (Read 1936 times)

Offline Kerry5385

'Simply the Best Resort in the World'?
« on: July 08, 2011, 22:02:06 PM »

Hi,

I'm a 'stalker member' for more than a year.  Visited Calis last year and fell in love with the simple charm of the resort.  Coming again this year (4 days and counting)  with my OH, 2 kids, mum and sister.  We have travelled to many far flung places but by far for a family destination Calis outstrips all other resorts hands down.  My mum is returning for her 10th trip to Turkey this year and says Calis is the best resort - it's just got that 'certain something'

And after 'freak' hailstorms and thunder today in Edinburgh - Roll on Calis and Efes -  We love it:-)

Any thoughts???????

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2011, 22:44:35 PM »
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm seems the calis bug as returned :o:P

Offline BlackAdder

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2011, 15:06:56 PM »
You could be right. I'd never been anywhere more than twice, but this will be my 4th year in Calis. One worry though is that Mrs B said she might like to go elsewhere next year; mind you,I've been offered places in Barbados and Grenada which look nice  :)
One thing is for sure though, even if we don't go to Calis next year, we will be back.

Offline marina

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2011, 14:41:53 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by puma

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm seems the calis bug as returned :o:P

Does it ever go away??   ;):D

Offline Linny

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2011, 18:48:44 PM »
No we can't get enough of it. Can't wait til we can retire there in about 20 years!!!!!! Been going (nearly) every year since about '98. Finally bought our own place last year. Tried other places in between both in Turkey and other parts of the world - there is no comparison!!  Calis is our 2nd home. Back in Septembner Calis - keep that Efes cold for us.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf