Author Topic: computers and divx dvd players (techie geek talk)  (Read 3363 times)

Offline duffy

computers and divx dvd players (techie geek talk)
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2005, 14:36:43 PM »
Dear Dippey,

Spring is a-springin', got no lawn, got no pond, get the car washed everytime put fuel in (and a decent glass of tea if you go to the right place). Now where did I put that computer manual?[8)]

Offline brownbear

« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2005, 18:56:05 PM »
duffy, i dont midn sending you a list if you want but me gals behind me at the moment hands outstretched ready to strangle this bear at any moment.... she'll probably offer bear pelts on the forum goin' cheep lol

Offline duffy

« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2005, 19:48:09 PM »
Know that feelin' ;)

Anything SG1 or SG Atlantis would be great, even trying to download at 256 ADSL is a pain, I have run speed tests, but the average keeps coming up around 150! and that's  with nothing else running on the net! Just wonderin' who's gettin the missing 106?

Btw, has your shuttle got an on-board line in?, Mine hasn't and its making it a real pain when I try to dump edited stuff back onto tape, just get silent movies! I guess that's the drawback of the shuttles, only one free PCI slot and that I use for the Pinnacle board which has a sound cable from the board to, what should be a (now non-existant) line in socket. [:(!]
Duffy,

(I used to be known as "DuffyBear" but lost my pelt years ago so I dropped the "bear" bit, the pelt didn't fetch much on Ebay, but the first missus made me a mint! : :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf