Author Topic: Kayakoy Meeting  (Read 2818 times)

Offline mugla girl

Kayakoy Meeting
« on: August 04, 2011, 13:03:05 PM »
I am the part of the committee,wich is under Architect Union,that working on making Kayakoy as a bussy with entertaining people with its cultere,popular for turists,clear about building rules and regulations.Shortly as ALIVE village.
Regarding that there is placed a 3 days program, start at 8th. of this september,finishes at 11th.
On the guest list,there are Turkish Universty profesors and some foreners who has got a reach documents and knowledge about history of Kayakoy.
We want to discus this 3 days with all the people,who is cares about Kayakoy's future.
So, you are more then welcome as local Fethiye Region People.

Offline carlan

Kayakoy Meeting
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2011, 01:13:58 AM »
Don't you go spoiling Kayakoy aswell. Some of us prefer it peaceful thats why we love to stay there. Don't want another tragedy like Hisaronu!

Offline kayakebab

• Too Normal For Calis?
  • Prolific Member
Kayakoy Meeting
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2011, 09:30:26 AM »
I've always felt very passionate about keeping Kayakoy peaceful & beautiful. There were rumours once about renovating the houses and Thomsons or First choice running them as a holiday village, I was horrified, but no further talk of it for a few years.
I would like to go to these meetings but don't want to be the only expat, would anyone like to join me?

Offline Libra

Kayakoy Meeting
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2011, 16:59:48 PM »
I sense the dirty smell of money.

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
Kayakoy Meeting
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2011, 17:46:54 PM »
Yep, here we go again.

The valley is busy enough every Tuesday afternoon throughout the season, it doesn't need Turkish University professors or foreigners who has got documents and knowledge about the history of the area poking their noses into the local people's business. Local Turks are quite capable of spoiling things in the area without any outside help.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf