Author Topic: Olive garden rest  (Read 2538 times)

Offline mac2010

Olive garden rest
« on: August 06, 2011, 08:37:58 AM »
Has anyone stayed or tried the food at the olive garden in Kabak near oludeniz.It is a peaceful retreat with wooden villas.The pictures on their site look wonderful but reviews are better.

Offline valleyboy

Olive garden rest
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2011, 08:57:03 AM »
Ate there last year, had one of the best meals I've had for a while, it was nothing extravagant, it was a kind of broccoli gratin dish (as I am vegetarian), but it tasted amazing !, they also make their own bread, and a spectacular view !!

View from our table.

PS. Don't tell everyone Kabak is my favourite place !  8)
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 09:26:15 AM by valleyboy »

Offline winehouse_uzumlu

Olive garden rest
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2011, 10:58:41 AM »
We went yesterday..Excellent Food and the owner Fatih is very welcoming and all the stuff very friendly.. Amazing view... Def will go again and stay a night..Highly recommended..we all enjoyed the day and the delicious meals.

Offline ovacik2

Olive garden rest
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2011, 12:53:44 PM »
The journey to the Olive Garden is spectacular the Olive Garden its self is very Turkish and the views are superb. One of the places we have on our list for Kahvalti so relaxing. Brunch/lunch has always been very good too, they do have a menu but you can ask Fatih to make the choice for you we have never been dissapointed. The home baked bread is good. Only eaten at night there once. The best part if driving is the road down to the restaurant from the "main" road and then back up again. 8)
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 12:57:53 PM by ovacik2 »

Offline villajadore

Olive garden rest
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2011, 12:53:50 PM »
We went on the recommendation of our neighbours and had a fantastic day.  Chilled out by the pool all afternoon enjoying the views and what we had to eat for lunch was good.  Highly recommended.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf