Author Topic: Electric Meter  (Read 1396 times)

Offline Roy Salmon

Electric Meter
« on: May 15, 2012, 10:18:41 AM »
Can anybody help. I have an apartment at Sahil Evleri Sitesi in Calis and while I have been in the UK, each owner now has their own electric meter. As I am not there my meter has not been connected. All I know from the person who checks out the property for me, is there is no power on! Am I right in thinking that all I need to do is visit the Electric office in Fethiye with my Tapu and they will connect the system up or am I missing something! The other point is how long will it take from my visit to their office to when the power is on,
as I plan to be in Calis on the 25th June, and will need electricity for fridge etc. Any suggestions please, on best action for me to take.

Thank you for your kind help.

Roy Salmon

Offline margob

Electric Meter
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2012, 10:58:47 AM »
Hi Roy had same problem 2years ago,Went to eletric office take Tapu and cash small charge meter man offered to take me home were he connected meter,I had to buy the meter also.

Offline Roy Salmon

Electric Meter
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2012, 15:43:15 PM »
Rough idea on total cost would help me Margob. Thanks for your help.

Offline TheBruces187

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2012, 17:49:41 PM »
Similar experience last year but we already had a meter. This was originally using the constructors power supply but then it was converted to individual owners accounts. Similar outcome, though. Power cut off and it took a visit to the Aydem office to sign the paperwork and pay up for the account etc. As far as I recall, this was somewhere in the region of 200 or 300 lira, which I thinlk included some sort of deposit. Hope this helps.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf