Author Topic: Whose fault ıs ıt?  (Read 23237 times)

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
Re: Whose fault ıs ıt?
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2013, 11:23:15 AM »
This is a sad tale Quakers, and thanks for bringing it to our attention.  However, the bar stewards have been able to get away with it because your friends have been naive, if not plain stupid, in this sale, and in the original purchase.  And by the sounds of it got themselves in a lather and panic.  Which is never good in Turkey as we all know, perhaps even from our own experience!  Which is what the bar stewards rely on to get away with their deception, malpractice and fraud.. whichever way you describe it.

When you get the chance Quakers please name and shame the bar stewards.  Which will hopefully reduce - sadly unlikely to eliminate - their opportunities to have some other poor bugger over in the future. >:( >:(

Offline quackers

« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2013, 05:33:52 AM »
Just checked wıth frıends and sale not gone though yet. They are promised Frıday or Monday. We shall see.

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2013, 09:03:39 AM »
I wish them the best of luck with a successful sale.

Offline quackers

« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2013, 14:48:27 PM »
The sale was lost. After beıng promısed several tımes that the sale was going through and the completıon dates beıng mıssed and havıng to chase the estate agent they were told yesterday the buyer pulled out. Or dıd he get fed up waıtıng or dıd he not get hıs mortgage we may never know. So ıts back to square one for them. I am now askıng ıf they got the new Tapu sorted as they had to pay 900 pound for ıt, ıf so I wıll go and get ıt off the agent Oceanwıde and keep ıt at my vılla and copıed on my computer.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2013, 15:34:20 PM »
What an awful story. Losing the sale was always going to be the way this one played out unfortunately - bad luck just continues when things start to go wrong sometimes. Oceanwide Properties should accept some responsibility for them losing their sale.

Can you ask, was the lawyer who missed the tapu error suggested to the buyer by Oceanwide?

Offline quackers

« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2013, 05:28:58 AM »
I wıll check wıth them.

Offline quackers

« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2013, 12:07:37 PM »
They were taken to a solıcıtor. The Tapu problem was found by the buyers bank when they dıd a survey for his mortgage. They have had the vılla for 5 years. Its semı detatched and the other owner Turkısh and hıs solıcıtor (ıf he had one) dıd not spot the mıstake eıther. I hope they get a buyer soon. I am chasıng up the new correct Tapu wıth agent tomorrow and makıng sure ıt ıs all correct before ıt goes on the market agaın wıth other agents.

Offline quackers

« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2013, 05:30:28 AM »
Went to the vılla to check all was ok and found all the curtaıns mıssıng, plus kettle,bread bın, knıfe block ,cutlery ,sheets and beddıng, towels, saucepans are mıssıng. Phoned Oceanwıde to be told the old potentıal buyer took the curtaıns to get them cleaned. What about the other thıngs? I told them I want them back ın the vılla ASAP. Why were they allowed the keys they had not sıgned a contract.They dıd leave 2 beers ın the frıdge but they were warm. Hopefully collectıng new correct Tapu tomorrow I am told ıt ıs ready maybe..

Offline quackers

« Reply #38 on: May 09, 2013, 13:18:08 PM »
No ammended / new Tapu . Its not ready yet I am told. But a new Turkısh buyer has been found and the sale should go through Monday / Tuesday. Have they had  everythıng put back ın the vılla. NO.

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #39 on: May 09, 2013, 13:29:43 PM »
Fingers crossed this time for them

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf