Author Topic: Liverpool 5 Arsenal 1  (Read 7794 times)

Offline scorcher

Re: Liverpool 5 Arsenal 1
« Reply #60 on: February 20, 2014, 20:21:29 PM »
Who are you calling a prat UBTT ?  ;D

Offline desmartinson

• Banned
« Reply #61 on: February 21, 2014, 07:23:54 AM »
I note the Arsenal supporters have gone a bit quiet.  So, what's the opinion.  Mine is Bayern did not play well at the beginning of the match and Arsenal could have scored.  I also think that both penalties where awful. Arsenals was the worst, it was really bad, why did Wenger let him take it when he has missed the last three??  I think some of the penalty takers need to study Steve G.
However, IMO the goalie should have just received a yellow card as the sending off killed the game.
No Opinion necessary Jacqui, they were beaten by a better team. did notice it was a bit quiet in Manchester too though.  ;)

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #62 on: February 21, 2014, 09:39:23 AM »
Some of these refs think they are celebs! Webb is one and he needs to get back to doing what he used to do - run the game and let it flow. Stop all the gestures and looks for the camera and just concentrate on the game.

There is still a good ref in there somewhere but he's had his head turned by the celeb lifestyle and the obvious money that he can earn on the circuit.

Gone are the days when the crowd could sing 'who's the barsteward in the black?' and mean it. We all know who they are these days and they know it.

Offline davybill

« Reply #63 on: February 21, 2014, 12:51:46 PM »
I reckon if Howard Webb was ref,u might have a chance. At Bayern,USB'

Offline tiggsy

• Newly Registered
« Reply #64 on: February 21, 2014, 16:23:28 PM »
I note the Arsenal supporters have gone a bit quiet.  So, what's the opinion.  Mine is Bayern did not play well at the beginning of the match and Arsenal could have scored.  I also think that both penalties where awful. Arsenals was the worst, it was really bad, why did Wenger let him take it when he has missed the last three??  I think some of the penalty takers need to study Steve G.
However, IMO the goalie should have just received a yellow card as the sending off killed the game.
No Opinion necessary Jacqui, they were beaten by a better team. did notice it was a bit quiet in Manchester too though.   ;)

Yes Des not much to shout about up here. Beaten fair and square, no complaints.

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
« Reply #65 on: February 22, 2014, 11:55:39 AM »
No Opinion necessary Jacqui, they were beaten by a better team. did notice it was a bit quiet in Manchester too though.    ;)

Yes but not as quiet as Liverpool where there was no CL football   ;)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf