Author Topic: Seril 2- Location & Facilities  (Read 4144 times)

Offline tonyb

Seril 2- Location & Facilities
« on: March 25, 2014, 19:10:19 PM »
 :-\ Could one or more of the fountains of knowledge on this forum shed some light on the Seril 2.  Location,facilities,rooms,a/c charges etc as I am a litlte confused. Google Earth would indicate it's very near the prom but other sources suggest it's just the opposite. If someone could name a landmark,i.e restaurant or hotel, it would be really helpful. Any info would be very much appreciated. 

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green

Offline tonyb

Re: Seril 2- Location & Facilities
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2014, 20:45:33 PM »
 :-\Thanks Jacqui. Unfortunately, these reviews don't actually tell you a great deal about the hotel location. I know the Seril Hotel at the end of the prom, but I've got no idea at all where Seril 2 is & can only glean that info from booking sights, which to be honest, can be less than accurate to say the least. Has anyone stayed there or can give an accurate location & description ?

Offline Jim Fraser

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2014, 20:58:02 PM »
That link Jacqui gave shows the address as 983 Sokak just off the Bariş Manco Bv - so at a guess its on the road across from the doctors surgery and it will be in the area behind the ŞOK supermarket and it will be very near the tennis courts.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2014, 21:49:03 PM »
Yes if you stood with the old Aries hotel (Oriental Hotel near Dolphin Roundabout) behind you, and walked straight ahead (away from beach, passing Cenk Bey Hotel) you would find the Seril 2 within a minute or so. Not sure these days but it was always one of the pretty basic, very clean hotels a few years back. Picked quite a few customers up from there and most seemed happy with it - don't recall any horror stories  :)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2014, 22:03:01 PM »
Here you go, you don't get this on Tripadvisor    ;)

Offline Jim Fraser

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2014, 08:42:49 AM »
They can do if i reply :P ;D

Offline LeeGlo

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2014, 17:38:47 PM »
We stayed there on our very first visit to Turkey in 2005, it was a really nice little, family run, hotel with an excellent buffet breakfast. Rooms were basic but very clean and comfortable. The pool is nice as well and it's only 2 minutes from the Dolphin-less roundabout. They were just building the tennis courts then.

I was going to add a photo but I forgot how to do it, sorry.

Offline tonyb

« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2014, 17:51:56 PM »
You're so right Scun, this forum,as I've always maintained, is far more informative than anywhere else.If you want info on Calis, look no further, members really make an effort to help. Thanks very much.

Offline tonyb

« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2014, 18:51:59 PM »
Just an afterthought, any good restaurants & bars in the very local vicinity? I think we've been to every one on the Prom(several times). Would be nice to try somewhere a little different, serving real Turkish food, minus the chips, but still with the ice cold beer and/or decent glass or carafe of wine & still  continuing to find a restaurant in the area that cooks lamb, other than shank !!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf