Author Topic: Secret Garden  (Read 6467 times)

Offline davidmbell

• Newly Registered
Re: Secret Garden
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2015, 02:12:10 AM »
Thanks all, I've since seen the other thread in the bars / restaurants Q&A section with some terrible reviews.

We'll be skipping this one now, and going elsewhere.

Had two meals in the tent place next to the small park by our hotel now - the Mutlu and both have been quite good. Great atmosphere with Turkish band and Turks getting up for a dance.

Anyway. For the mods, a suggestion that the two bar / restaurant sections be merged? Seems lots of lost or repeated and you end up having to trawl two sections to find what you're after...

Finally, was hoping to head over to the island for dinner one night so I'll start my search on reviews of that...

PS yes it really is 4.11 am - my hubby woke my by snoring AGAIN!

Offline LEES

« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2015, 07:07:23 AM »
We had a meal here again this week and were served promptly, nice free starter and both meals hot and tasty, quite relieved as we had enjoyed the place and June so wanted to give them another chance.

Offline yabanci

« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2015, 09:33:46 AM »
Three of us had a meal there last night and the food was spot on.Service was attentive but not in your face and the bill for 3 main courses and 3 alcoholic drinks came to 99tl.Thats the third time we have eaten at The Secret Garden since it opened and we have not had a bad meal there.  :)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2015, 23:38:54 PM »

Anyway. For the mods, a suggestion that the two bar / restaurant sections be merged? Seems lots of lost or repeated and you end up having to trawl two sections to find what you're after...

There would be no need to trawl two sections if people could grasp the simple concept that the reviews one is for reviews and the questions and discussions one is for questions and discussions.

Offline pompeylee

• Newly Registered
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2016, 13:18:02 PM »
Finally here, on the way back from migros me & the Mrs popped in the secret garden for a breakfast each & 2 coffee's (36TL), very enjoyable but must say I loved the olive bread I bought from babafinns when we got home.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf