Author Topic: Maya bag shop in Fethiye  (Read 9390 times)

Offline cheffy

Maya bag shop in Fethiye
« on: July 04, 2015, 16:12:37 PM »
My daughter brought a bag from this shop around 3 years ago, we called in a I brought a canvas shoulder bag, ideal for cycling and a little bit different too, it cost 70tl, and I was very pleased until I noticed fraying on the seam, and being canvas and with heavy use it would end up in a hole, so yesterday I popped back into the shop and explained the problem, without hesitation he shop keeper called his assistant and found another one, we both checked over and the job was done, I know this always be the case, but there service and no quibbling will ensure I go back next year and would recommend them unreservedly
The address is
39.SK.No4 Paspatur Fethiye
It's a great shop with great leather goods

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
Re: Maya bag shop in Fethiye
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2015, 16:26:59 PM »

Nice to hear about the good ones cheffy.     ;)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2015, 18:49:58 PM »
They used to have a Branch in Calis just near the Change Shop.  I bought an evening bag there, very good quality.  My daughter in law also bought one. The guy who worked in there was the owner's nephew.  He is now in the branch in Fethiye.  His wife is from Manchester and they have 3 children. He is a really nice guy, we always call in and have a chat with him.  However, the fake bags in Maya, are sometimes more that the real designer bags i.e. a Fendi Bag for £450.00.   

Offline jo b

• Chandler's Ford, UK
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2015, 19:51:10 PM »
I have bought a few bags from Maya... bags and staff have been great

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2015, 21:14:24 PM »
Before you buy any fake expensive bags check out British Websites that have the real designer bags, also, shoes, perfumes,jewellery etc.,  At very low prices.  Sites like Secret Sales, The Outnet and Cocosa.  Lots of bargains on a daily basis. 
Better to have the real thing at a bargain price than a fake at a high price.

Offline scorcher

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2015, 21:29:33 PM »
But how can you be absolutely sure these goods are the "real thing" ?

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2015, 21:49:16 PM »
Because I am an expert at buying designer goods and I know a fake when I see one.  I also value for the local Charity Shop, they save all the designer bags for me to look at.  They can be prosecuted if they sell a fake.
The sites I mention are all British Sites who get overstocked and last years designer goods, they are not fakes.  If they were they sites would soon be closed down.  Go and have a look.  These site are really good and I know many people, including celebrities (who I don't know) who use them. They are flagged up on many site such as Money Saving Expert and also in many woman's magazines as being the best place to buy bargain designer goods.  They have even been featured on T.V. programmes.   
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 09:31:36 AM by Jacqui Harvey »

Offline littlereddevil

« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2015, 22:42:11 PM »
I believe the old Cocosa has closed down and the new one has terrible reviews

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2015, 09:29:56 AM »
Yes, Cocosa closed last year I think.  They sent me an email to say they were closing.  Then I got another email to say they were re-opening.   Although I ger their emails all the time, I have not bought  much from them since the re-opening.  However, perhaps I have been lucky, as have had no problems.
Have you used them too littlereddevil?   How did you get on, did you have a problem?   
I can throughly recommend The Outnet and Secret Sales, never had a problem with either of them and I am a regular buyer.  Secret Sales let you makr  a payment at the beginning of each year of £30.00 and then you get the whole year with no postage charges. They also have a points system whereby you get points when you buy and when you get enought points you get a £5.00 voucher.   They also have good sales.  I recently bought two pairs of earrings that were half price in the sale, I had  a voucher to use and I paid no postage, so the two pairs of designer earrings costs me next to nothing.
These sites have daily sales and once you join them, they email you every day with their latest offers, the items sell really quickly even though the sites open at 7.00am  So if you want something you have to be quick. 

Offline fernando torres

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2015, 18:11:42 PM »
Oh dear !!!!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf