Author Topic: Malahit Hotel...looks fab, but  (Read 7817 times)

Offline fernando torres

Re: Malahit Hotel...looks fab, but
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2015, 11:20:39 AM »
Thanks Keith, have a good day

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2015, 11:28:28 AM »
We just had a two night stay at the Tiriyaki and loved it, soooo peaceful and just a two or three minute stagger home from the Shangai Blues, you get half an hour free in the sauna and hamam tho this dies not include a scrub or a person in any shape or form so i went and got a mitt (5tl)and a bar of soap and we did it ourselves   :)
Can anyone please tell me what this hotel was before, i can remember nine years ago walking to the market on Sundays and passing a blue building which looked run down and im sure said something Ockabasi on the side but Mrkarennina says im wrong!
Sorry to have hijacked your thread Jacqui!  ;D

Hi Karen,
We had a tour around the Tiriyaki when it opened and loved it. It was so nice inside and we saw the Sauna and Treatment Rooms.  We also had a meal there and it was really nice.  We were told by the Manager that the owner is a Galatasaray Fan which is why the illuminated stair rail is yellow and red.  Also loved the bedroom with the jacuzzi on one side and the bed on the other with the revolving T.V. in the middle... Did you stay in that room. ??   :)
Not read much about the place for a while so good to hear you liked it.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2015, 11:49:35 AM »
I wouldn't like a revolving TV, you'd miss half the programme  ;)

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2015, 15:32:29 PM »
We were only booked for one night but loved it soo much that we booked a second night...
No we did not have that room tho we had a nosey in there as was empty and the door was open!
We had the room next door which had a jacquizi bath and one of those rainbow showers....Lovely big telly  with a dvd player which is great for insomniacs like me!
The telly could be spun round and it was a mirror the other side...
Also a gorgeous comfy bed and lovely soft bedding, i dispise those horrible scratchy top sheet/blanketthings you get in a lot of hotels in Turkry...

We commented on the colours of the stairway and being illuminated as it was a different touch...
We both said we would defo stay there again...Yes its a bit strange being in a residential area but as we know the area it did not bother us at all  :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf