Author Topic: Sat restaurant  (Read 11443 times)

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Sat restaurant
« on: June 17, 2018, 20:25:55 PM »
Has anyone been during the day this season so far to the Sat if so are they still charging to lay on a sunbed and what are the prices like for food this year? Many thanks

Offline marina

Re: Sat restaurant
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2018, 21:49:13 PM »
We went to the Sat when we were out last month so it was still quite early in the season. We weren't charged for sunbeds and still had waiter service to them. We had lunch up on the decking area.  Wasn't that expensive either and it's still a fabulous view from there.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2018, 22:46:28 PM »
Maybe not expensive but was the food good Marina?

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2018, 07:09:07 AM »
Thank you Marina Derek is keen to give it another try when he arrives next week so am I so we will see now the season is underway if they charge for the beds!   

Offline marina

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2018, 08:41:24 AM »
Maybe not expensive but was the food good Marina?

We only had a pretty simple lunch there, I had a salad and OH had a sandwich, with the usual trimmings, so can't really say what the main meals were like. Ours were fine for what they were
It was a Saturday when we went and there were a lot of locals eating and drinking there, so presumably they think it's ok.    :)

Offline davybill

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2018, 09:41:21 AM »
We went Saturday evening two of had steak, one had chicken pasta an one had skewers  of lamb.
we all enjoyed the meal. sat out on the glass floor looking down at the sea, lovely views and a nice breeze.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2018, 13:36:58 PM »
So my neighbours went to Sat other day group of 4 no charge for sumbeds we biked down today and they wanted 15 tl each sunbed we said we'd be having lunch and drinks but thee chap didn't care still 15th each so we hot up and left it's about the principle not the money!

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2018, 13:59:30 PM »
Such an idiotic way to run a business. In the pursuit of 60 TL you lose all business from 4x lunches, drinks etc.

Oh, and the 60 lira :D

Offline marina

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2018, 14:24:17 PM »

So my neighbours went to Sat other day group of 4 no charge for sumbeds we biked down today and they wanted 15 tl each sunbed we said we'd be having lunch and drinks but thee chap didn't care still 15th each so we hot up and left it's about the principle not the money!

What an idiot!  Perfect way to lose business.
I prefer Aroma anyway!  ;D

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2018, 16:54:22 PM »
Well we were soo looking forward to going back to Sat after not going for a few years but it just left that nasty ole taste and they honestly seemed like they couldnt care less! Our sentiments entirely Keith a ridiculous way to run a business, why dont they get that im sure theyd get more customers if no charge...The Aroma is defo doing something right   :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf