Author Topic: Council Tax  (Read 3293 times)

Offline Neisha M

• CBF Member
Re: Council Tax
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2022, 14:47:35 PM »
Yep, it’s changed from last year, where to go from there is what I’m interested in, the above directions last year were spot on and it was easy to do, but now it’s all changed , so if anyone has negotiated their way through and made payment I’d appreciate any tips, paying on line was much better than visiting the offices to pay

Offline hornedfrog

« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2022, 18:13:35 PM »
Yep, it’s changed from last year, where to go from there is what I’m interested in, the above directions last year were spot on and it was easy to do, but now it’s all changed , so if anyone has negotiated their way through and made payment I’d appreciate any tips, paying on line was much better than visiting the offices to pay
Hi, Neisha. I called the council office and got put through to a lovely woman who had perfect English. I explained my situation and it turns out to be an IT issue for non-citizens, apparently. She was going to have them enter my info into the system so I could join online; she promised to call me right back.

...that was over 3 weeks ago... :-\

I've decided to wait until I can go into the office and sort it.
Dale

Offline Neisha M

• CBF Member
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2022, 12:28:44 PM »
Thanks Dale, doesn’t sound promising, let’s hope someone can get to the bottom of how to pay on line , does feel like a step backwards

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf