Author Topic: Help Needed  (Read 10422 times)

Offline ytokgoz

• www.propertyandturkey.com
Help Needed
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2009, 22:25:52 PM »
well if you are all ok next day i will hire him, if not i will cook him...

Offline Rindaloo

• Prolific Member
Help Needed
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2009, 22:58:25 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by ytokgoz

dear all,
thank you very much for all your upport, i would like to have all comments but in good manner.there are even ways of saying bad things in many ways without argumentetive. about la mare..last week i had a new chef and i am thinking of opening the restaurant about 28th of april. i would like to make a CBF night and try this chef. of course the mates rates. i am doing it before the seaon so that tourist wont be around when we are eating so you cna have mates rates....

quote:
Originally posted by tinkerman

Can you try out your chef before cbf night? ;)

quote:

well if you are all ok next day i will hire him, if not i will cook him...

ROFL!!!!! :D
« Last Edit: March 23, 2009, 23:01:51 PM by Rindaloo »

Offline ytokgoz

• www.propertyandturkey.com
Help Needed
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2009, 23:18:23 PM »
what does rofl means?

Offline Rindaloo

• Prolific Member
Help Needed
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2009, 23:24:40 PM »
Roll On Floor Laughing  :)

Offline bewva

• Prolific Member
Help Needed
« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2009, 23:24:45 PM »
rofl means 'Rolling On Floor Laughing'

Offline Rindaloo

• Prolific Member
Help Needed
« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2009, 23:26:48 PM »
Snap!

Offline albaman

• Membership Cancered
Help Needed
« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2009, 23:30:19 PM »
quote:

what does rofl means?

Hi Yusof,

rofl means "roll on floor laughing" as in "I am rolling on the floor laughing at this funny thing".

Good luck with your web-site Yusof, I don't think that using that template is a major crime & there is so much freeware on the internet that it is difficult to come to terms with someone being upset about the use of a "template".

I wish you well & look fwd to meeting up with you when I am holiday in calis next month.

Cheers,

Dave

Offline Lucinda

Help Needed
« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2009, 05:28:33 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by davidzz

Sometimes people have got realise their are more serious injustices in the real world than using something off the internet.

David

Standard reply, it is heard so often. Does it mean that we should only care about Darfur or Gaza? Major crime and not petty theft?

I think the point being made is that this is not a website made from a freely available template but a site that has either been paid for by the owner or one that the owner built himself. In that case it is indeed stealing. If not there is not a case to answer. If I bought and paid for something (no matter how trivial) and someone else came along and took it I would expect others to think that was wrong.

Apparently not!

Offline davidzz

Help Needed
« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2009, 19:36:24 PM »
quote:
Standard reply, it is heard so often. Does it mean that we should only care about Darfur or Gaza? Major crime and not petty theft?

well done for highlighting some of the injustices in the world i think people forget about the plight of the people in these places and are more concerned with trivial matters and petty bickering.

you have every right to be upset if someone took something you had paid for and did not return it to you and expect others to be sympathetic and angry with those who done this to you. The word stealing is used to describe an act of taking something with no intention of returning to the owner. With regard the topic in discussion i wuld presume the original owners still have the site so it has not been stolen. What has happened is that yusof has used information from another site and this has caused people to sit in judgement of wether this should be allowed. It is important to differentiate between humanitarian issues, physical crime, mental crime and copyright and not treat them the same. Some things are more important than others.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2009, 20:14:14 PM by davidzz »

Offline busybee

Help Needed
« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2009, 06:56:03 AM »
Lets get started on the party nite Yusof, 28th? is it:D

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf