Author Topic: New Dolmus Kent Kart  (Read 9549 times)

Offline uuldee

New Dolmus Kent Kart
« on: August 16, 2016, 08:07:51 AM »
Just an update to the new dolmus card. The new card is called a Mugla kentkart and can be used instead of cash on all the local dolmus and larger buses. The card can be bought for 5TL at the SEMBOL market at the dolphin roundabout opposite the new Migros. The card can be loaded in the shop when you purchase it. It is then held against the reader when you enter the bus and a fare from calis to fethiye costs 2TL a saving of 50Kr compared with cash. If there are more in your party the card can be presented to the machine multiple times.
You can download an app called kentkart from the app stores and once you have registered you can charge the card using the app via a credit card. Once charged online you need to wait 1.5hrs before using it and remember to tell the driver to press the recharge button on his consol before you present it and the machine will automatically update the amount on the card. The app also logs your journeys and if you click on the bus stops on the google map incorporated in the app it will tell you when the next bus is due. It will also tell you how to get to your nearest recharge shop. If you have an NFC supported mobile phone you can use your phone instead of the card after you have used the app to set it up. l hope this helps you to get started with this new technology. P.S. the new bus timetables should be available in the next few days from the dolmus station in Fethiye.
Billy   

Offline kenkay

• Radcliffe, Manchester, UK
Re: New Dolmus Kent Kart
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2016, 09:20:52 AM »
How long has it been 2.5TL from Calis to Fethiye? I was only paying 2 two weeks ago!

Offline yabanci

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2016, 09:26:27 AM »
1st of August.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2016, 17:48:02 PM »
Thank you very much for that post uuldee just read thru it all as bought a card today...can we take said card to any of the markets/ shops that sell the cards and top it up in there instead of doing it online?
I dont know all this technology we have!  :)

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2016, 18:05:36 PM »
I would imagine you could Karrenina

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2016, 18:38:13 PM »
I do hope so Anne the lad that served me did not speak hardly any English so did not want to confuse him any further by asking him things!   :)

Offline kayakebab

• Too Normal For Calis?
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2016, 20:13:26 PM »
Yes you can.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2016, 05:54:13 AM »
Brilliant thank you lovely Linda

Offline kayakebab

• Too Normal For Calis?
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2016, 06:20:37 AM »
 :)

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2016, 18:15:32 PM »
Oooh used my card today I love it! The only thing is i cant remember now what I gave the lad in Sembol Market for the top up i thought it was 15tl but wen i paid it said 8tl so made sure i checked on way back and i defo only had 10 to start with!
Is there an expiry on the credit does anyone know please eg if i top it up say 40tl and dont use it all then dont come back until April next yr will i lose the credit thsts left on it thanks to anyone in the know!  :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf