Author Topic: Goldtrail  (Read 3674 times)

Offline julesbob0303

Goldtrail
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2010, 15:44:44 PM »
Hmmmm, panic over!  Well, in the short term anyway.  I DO have flights booked with them (lowcostholidays - didn't know they were part of Goldtrail!) for October half term.  God, I must be the unluckiest person alive!  

My car (out of the garage about three weeks ago - £350) has yet more problems.  It's going to cost hundreds and hundreds to put right.  

I'm feeling VERY sorry for myself today!  :(
« Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 16:46:30 PM by julesbob0303 »

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Goldtrail
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2010, 16:07:00 PM »
Chin up Jules - I'm 55 tomorrow - now that's sad :(

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Goldtrail
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2010, 16:11:13 PM »
Poor young Gav and little Ben got caught up as well:(, luckily mum sorted them out with a Thomas Cook flight tomorrow :)

See you tomorrow Gav ;)

Offline anghatch

Goldtrail
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2010, 16:18:56 PM »
Im debating whether to just book another holiday now before sunmasters get back to me and go for the refund but not sure how I would stand for a refund if I did this anyone got any advice????Really dont want to miss my holiday to Calis.

Offline julesbob0303

Goldtrail
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2010, 16:49:31 PM »
Aww poor Stoop - 55 is not THAT bad!  (I have to say that - I'm not too far behind you, lol!)  Have a fab birthday!   :)

Oh well, back to wondering what will happen to our October holiday.  Got to get there in 12 days time first!  If anyone sees any problems with Monarch, please don't post on here - I don't think I can take any more bad news!   :o

Offline tonysue

Goldtrail
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2010, 17:24:20 PM »
My friends, family of 5, are going out to our villa in less than 3 weeks with goldtrail flights booked thru travelrepublic. I have rebooked them with another airline, thru travelrepublic website and emailed asking  for a refund on the original booking,  I am worried if I wait for somebody to answer the phone or monday comes round there wont be any flights left for the busiest weeks of the year and those that are will be more expensive.

Offline julesbob0303

Goldtrail
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2010, 17:40:09 PM »
Our kthy flights for end of July originally cost us £430 ish for the three of us, booked last September.  Managed to get some similar flights with Monarch for £630 a couple of weeks ago.  Last night, exactly the same flights on Monarch were £1200 !!  It's disgusting, but I think it will get even worse now that goldtrail have gone bust as well.  :(
« Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 17:41:23 PM by julesbob0303 »

Offline Gavos999

Goldtrail
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2010, 19:46:02 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by tinkerman

Poor young Gav

i donrt feel so young after today .....see you tomorrow
 8)

Offline ekud

Goldtrail
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2010, 19:59:10 PM »
Just returned from Calis to Manchester at 4-20am this morning,as we were at check in a queue egan to form for a manchester flight due to take off around 5-15am,it soon became clear things weren't quite right,and a man came to talk to us and said the company he was travelling with had gone bust,i saw quite a few people in tears,i keep wondering how they've got on,as there didn't seem to be any one around in the airport to help them.

Offline june

Goldtrail
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2010, 21:32:37 PM »
You don't....spare a thought for Mummsy darling, I have aged about 10 years......and that really is Not good......:-\ 8) 8)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf