Author Topic: Olu Deniz Restaurant Tasyaka  (Read 2204 times)

Offline fletch

Olu Deniz Restaurant Tasyaka
« on: July 14, 2007, 15:54:08 PM »
We found this restaurant to be well priced, polite with excellent service and the collection & drop off at no extra cost, handy.

Nigel runs the place well and offers far more than just food, it is thanks to him and his team that we was given information on certain things we wanted to do like swimming with dolphins etc.:D

My children are hard to please when it comes to food as we live a life of Maccy D here in the UK. Nigel's preparation and display of his dishes were nothing short of fabulous, my children were served food that was said , by them, to be better than that of what they eat here!!! :o :o

My advice to anyone wanting to gather information regarding the best priced excursions and food whilst staying in the Fethiye area, is to start with a visit to his restaurant on the first night and not only will you have the choice of anything from English through to Turkish cuisine but you could also get to do something that you have always wanted to do but didn't know how to go about it.

There were 8 of us on this trip and we would all like to thank Nigel and the whole team for our best visit yet and we all look forward to seeing you in October.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf