Author Topic: Pera Restaurant  (Read 2235 times)

Offline tribalelder

• Prolific Member
Pera Restaurant
« on: April 17, 2008, 07:33:24 AM »
This is a new restaurant just opened in Fethiye, facing a corner but not in the Fish market. It has a nice courtyard setting on the corner with additional heaters if the evening temperature drops a bit as it did last night. There is an extensive menu and a first class chef Murat. The staff of which there are many are well organized and attentive  and are dressed in a manner which befits a good restaurant. There was the usual lavas bread and in addition they served lamacun and hot cheese puffs both of which were excellent. Garlic mushrooms sliced and served in a cream sauce are a starter to drool over. Main courses are well presented  and plentiful....we had two different chicken dishes both of which were  excellent. We shared a kunafe for dessert and had to decline the complimentary drinks as there was just no more room.  Including a couple of beers the bill came to just 54 YTL...Not the cheapest in Fethiye  but £20 for two with that standard I consider it worth every penny.  Give it a try, I am sure it won't disappoint. :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf