Author Topic: Kum City Beach Park  (Read 5930 times)

Offline Lindar

Kum City Beach Park
« on: June 01, 2008, 15:09:19 PM »
Visited this new restaurant and beach bar on a number of occassions during my two week holiday (got home yesterday!). It is a great place for all the family as it has such alot to offer. It's only just opened so there is more to come including internet for all those people who can't bear to be without the computer on hols! There is a kids play area and beach volleyball and soon there will be more for kids, pool table, table football, trampolines etc. So you can relax while the kids have fun. Free sunbeds and umbrellas too! Beach bar service, bean bags, Turkish nights with live music, waterpipe area to chill out in. We ate there during the day and evenings and can't fault the food or service, staff were friendly and helpful. Al (Mehmet), known as the Cockney Turk was a great host always entertaining and amusing with lots of stories to tell! I am sure this place will be a success, definately worth paying a visit. Just going to put some pics on the bar photos section now so you can see how nice it is. My pics not as good as the ones Scunner took of the place though! Nice to meet you by the way Keith. :D

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf