Author Topic: korvez construction company fethiye  (Read 3271 times)

Offline madmickey

korvez construction company fethiye
« on: January 29, 2012, 12:18:22 PM »
we are buying a apartment from korvez does anybody already have any feedback about them we have been for a visit last year and had a look around there apartments there we will be selling up in december and once we have sold our house we will rent out there for 6 months but take the dogs and cat with us and rent fully furnished the same as when we buy .pending of course when our house is sold we have been told they are a good firm to deal with and there house build is good has any body got one.they look good when we saw them last year in calas

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2012, 12:28:29 PM »
There's no need to start a new topic each time Michael - we can discuss all your questions about your move in one topic. Korfez are a good quality builder but really you should be seeing a lot more than what one developer has to offer. A lot of people came out on £99 viewing trips and were obviously only shown what that developer had built - and not getting an idea of what other people have for the same budget. If you are now having a change of plan and will be renting for 6 months, you could have a look at everything and everyone during that timel.

Offline madmickey

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2012, 12:37:48 PM »
we will be renting so to give us time to look around the different apartments they have to offer and maybe others as you said scunner thanks for the input just to say this is a great forum sight

Offline Supacabby

• Sunny Brighton
  • Location: Sunny Eastbourne by the sea aka Gods waiting room :)
  • Calis Beach - next best place to heaven...
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2012, 12:50:38 PM »
Scunner & all the other members are trying to help you Mickey but you are not making it easy for us by constantly changing the goalposts.

Let me explain:
In post no 1 you say: we are buying a apartment from korvez
In post no 2 you say: to give us time to look around the different apartments they (Korfez) have to offer and maybe others

In order for us to help you we really need to know a bit more about what you THINK you are going to do as you don't seem to have any ACTUAL plans set in place yet.

As Highlander said on 1 of your other topics, we are not being disrespectful to your questions, just struggling to keep up with all the changes you seem to make, hope that makes sense to you.

If you own a property in the UK I (& many others) would suggest you come out & rent here for a minimum of 1 year BEFORE you sell up & cut all your ties, Calis is lovely but has its share of difficulties the same as the UK, some of these may just be the reasons why you don't move here permanently.

A home in the sun is not always the paradise some might make it.

Offline hoops man

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2012, 12:58:30 PM »
Thats great advice from suppacabby and should be listened to. i havent read your previous posts but regarding korfez they are one of the best companies around and you wouldnt go wrong if you eventually decided to go with them. good luck with whatever you decide.

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2012, 14:10:07 PM »
If you're only renting to start with then I wouldn't even consider bringing the pets out with you at this stage.

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2012, 14:18:36 PM »
madmickey - can you PLEASE, PLEASE refer to Calis in your posts

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2012, 13:36:48 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by hoops man

Thats great advice from suppacabby and should be listened to. i havent read your previous posts but regarding korfez they are one of the best companies around and you wouldnt go wrong if you eventually decided to go with them. good luck with whatever you decide.

I could not agree with you more hoops man.  Hope you & family are keeping well  :)

Korfez have the upmost integrity of any persons I have had the fortune or mis-fortune to encounter in Turkey.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf