Author Topic: New member  (Read 2714 times)

Offline steve49

« on: May 21, 2006, 02:11:57 AM »
Hi im Steve,new to the forum,im buying a apartment in Deliktas whats it like there.Anybody know,I hope i havent been robbed,what does a apartment worth on that site,its a small ground floor duplex 3 bed.   1 ensuite(1 bed down stairs)overlooks pool.Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.PS if i dont complete is it only the deposit i lose.
     Steve

Offline tribalelder

• Prolific Member
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2006, 07:56:31 AM »
Hi and a warm welcome to the Forum.  I am sure someone will be able to answer your specific question. :)

Offline Sillybilly

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2006, 10:07:40 AM »
Hi and welcome to CB Forum Steve

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2006, 11:04:29 AM »
Steve,

Welcome. I take it you have not been to Deliktas? Did you buy from over here? Where is it in relation to Calis and who did you buy through? Did you check prices on the net before you bought?

Sorry for all the questions but I find it hard to comprehend someone buying a property without visiting the place first. I know some people do this but it's just not for me - I would never sleep at night.

Stoop

ps - I see from the web that it is in Fethiye. From the pictures I've seen it seems to be overlooking the bay from the back of Fethiye town. Maybe some of the ex-pats can tell you more about the location and house prices :)
« Last Edit: May 21, 2006, 11:09:36 AM by stoop »

Offline teresa321

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2006, 11:29:48 AM »
different agents can sell at different prices Steve so it is possible some times to shop around for the same place.  As to if it is worth it - do you think it is worth it?  I think quite a few of us bought without much idea of "worth".  Depends perhaps on whether you plan to invest and re-sell or just enjoy the place for many years and hopefully keep the value.

Good luck either way, we have never regretted it.

Teresa

Offline ronzeus

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2006, 13:17:49 PM »
Steve. You must have doubts .Look what other agents are charging for similar properties and if still not happy pull out of the deal as you say it is just the deposit.
 Good luck

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2006, 15:26:19 PM »
hi and a warm welcome steve

Offline Connor

• Prat in the hat
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2006, 09:44:35 AM »
Hi Steve, welcome to the Forum.
The value of anything is what someone wants to pay for it, and can only be realised when you sell.  If you enjoy it, it's worth more than money!!  Time away from the humdrum of daily routine cannot be priced.
Purely as an investment, I think any appartment in or around Fethiye can only rise in value.
Enjoy your visits, make the most of your home.

Offline jo b

• Chandler's Ford, UK
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2006, 13:16:25 PM »
I think that Deliktas is to the right as you go out of Fethiye on the Olu Deniz road-where as Tasyaka is to your left...

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf